Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apartment Hunting... I Need One

Originally posted by latinaz

CANT DEAL WITH THE LANDLORD.....SHE JUST WALKED INTO MY HOUSE AGAIN THINKING I WASNT HOME ...:mad:

WTF.....I NEED A NEW PLACE TO LIVE....

ANYONE KNOW OF ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW..

ZEE

Are you naked behind the computer?????

:laugh: :laugh:

CANT DEAL WITH THE LANDLORD.....SHE JUST WALKED INTO MY HOUSE AGAIN THINKING I WASNT HOME ...:mad:

ZEE

i think there's room left for you in my bed, but i won't be able to protect you if people come in and decide to start grabbing, poking, biting, etc...

GRRRRRR

latinaz..........where u lookin, north jerz right?... i live in central jerz and there is madddd 1 bedroom apts down here........by the way u def were a neckbreaker on NYE, i went to the chiropractor to adjust my shit...........lol, not tryin to gas ur head or anythin................i'm good freinds w/ digga, but if ur lookin down here w/b...........

me and my freind are moving to jersey and we're looking up listing for jersey apartments. Its a lil hard though cuz she's got a pit and alot of places dont accept pets, and the ones that do dont wants dogs over 40 pounds. we're going to north brunswick and east brunswick on sat and sun. I forgot to ask if they accepts dogs though... oops :worry:

hey crack whore (lmfao)....i live in old bridge, check glenwood apts....they let pets in, i think u pay a lil x-tra though, and they're a lil xpensive.............but check them and madision arms, there is maddd apts in old bridge and this area...............i can keep goin...but lem me know...i'll give more names..................................................I THOUGHT THIS MESSAGE BOARD WAS ABOUT CLUBS, WTF

ZEE

just curious if you or your landlord are aware that its illegal for her to walk in weather or not she owns the place. she has to give you 24 hrs notice and just reason to come in

Originally posted by j2dabizo

hey crack whore (lmfao)....i live in old bridge, check glenwood apts....they let pets in, i think u pay a lil x-tra though, and they're a lil xpensive.............but check them and madision arms, there is maddd apts in old bridge and this area...............i can keep goin...but lem me know...i'll give more names..................................................I THOUGHT THIS MESSAGE BOARD WAS ABOUT CLUBS, WTF

thanks for the info but there are also a few other aspects of me and jamie moving out that we need to consder. For example, we need to be near an nj transit bus or train that goes back to NYC in less than an hour cuz we both work there and plan on continuing working there.

So my next couple of questions are..... Where the fuck is old brigde? lol i know next to nothing about jersey so idk where alot of places are. also... is there any transportation arund and how long does it take to get to ny? How much does a 2 bdrm go for in that area? :D

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

thanks for the info but there are also a few other aspects of me and jamie moving out that we need to consder. For example, we need to be near an nj transit bus or train that goes back to NYC in less than an hour cuz we both work there and plan on continuing working there.

So my next couple of questions are..... Where the fuck is old brigde? lol i know next to nothing about jersey so idk where alot of places are. also... is there any transportation arund and how long does it take to get to ny? How much does a 2 bdrm go for in that area? :D

move to east rutherford cheap houses right nextto train that goes straight to port athority

Originally posted by trewguy

move to east rutherford cheap houses right nextto train that goes straight to port athority

yeah how cheap? we're tryin to keep it under $1200 and is that a decent area? ive been checking the listing on the star ledger online so we'll prob find someting from there. And whats up with some places saying heat/hot water not included? Is that supposed to be a luxary or something? In ny everyone has heat and hot water, thats not a separate utility!!!!! :mad:

omg i saw in the star ledger yesterday someone had a listing for a 2bdrm/2 bath apt in edgewater for $995.....i was about to pick up the phone and tell the guy that i dont even need to see the apt, i'll take it! but when i clicked on the link for more info it said it had already been rented. oh well... better luck next time. :(

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

yeah how cheap? we're tryin to keep it under $1200 and is that a decent area? ive been checking the listing on the star ledger online so we'll prob find someting from there. And whats up with some places saying heat/hot water not included? Is that supposed to be a luxary or something? In ny everyone has heat and hot water, thats not a separate utility!!!!! :mad:

omg i saw in the star ledger yesterday someone had a listing for a 2bdrm/2 bath apt in edgewater for $995.....i was about to pick up the phone and tell the guy that i dont even need to see the apt, i'll take it! but when i clicked on the link for more info it said it had already been rented. oh well... better luck next time. :(

look in east rutherford