Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's up everyone ! I'm new !!

Originally posted by dolcemimi

Are we talkin about the same ho ? Some girl named Nympho69 ?

Is she hot ? you know what she looks like ?

I was gonna pm her a death threat - Bitch you fucking with the wrong girl

i was actually referring to somebitch. don't know bout nympho.

if you send her a death threat, tell her you're gonna wait for her to have children and then string them up by their insestines in her living room on christmas eve. i could show you how.

doesn' everyone know that jersey guys and girls are the best looking in all 50 states and in the best shape

also i am so gay this is my 2000 post im retiring

nympho is pretty crazy... she would tear u a new asshole. ;)

Guest gabo

I usually read the NYC or SEx board - but I'm really not feeling any of the cats on those boards - They got some weird ass motherf***** on there.

You guys seem pretty chill so I'll just roll here for awhile.

I'm from NJ too . You can call me Mimi . :)

its funny that you call people who post on the ny/sex board "weird ass motherfuckers" but whats this post about that you posted on the sex board...

Posted bydolcemimi...

Back in September last year - I got into a quarrel w/ some guy- I did post this - and people told me I shouldn't litter.

I threw a small piece of tissue out the car window - and some guy said " Excuse me you dropped something " so I said " Yes I know that what are you a cop ?" Then the moron (in regular clothes + car) says " Jes I am ! "

SO I just rolled up my window becuz I thought he was a joke. Then out of no where he threw water at me. (I had my windows rolled up) Then I said " FUCK YOoooooooU !!"

NOW - HERE IS THE REAL PROBLEM - It has been since September and all my friends said " get over it" !

But the thing is I wake up every fuckin morning thinking about this incident - and I am extremely angry at myself for not doing something more. I keep dwellin on it and say " I shoul've kicked his car " or " I shoul've told him to - Get the fuck out of the car and fight like a man" -

I should've done this and that - and this shit is driving me fuckin MAD !!! I'm afraid I'm gonna turn into a psychopathic killer !!

I'm not angry at the guy becuz I know I can't control other people's action - But I am extremely mad at myself for just sittin there like a duck and not fightin back harder.

Originally posted by gabo

its funny that you call people who post on the ny/sex board "weird ass motherfuckers" but whats this post about that you posted on the sex board...

Posted bydolcemimi...

Back in September last year - I got into a quarrel w/ some guy- I did post this - and people told me I shouldn't litter.

I threw a small piece of tissue out the car window - and some guy said " Excuse me you dropped something " so I said " Yes I know that what are you a cop ?" Then the moron (in regular clothes + car) says " Jes I am ! "

SO I just rolled up my window becuz I thought he was a joke. Then out of no where he threw water at me. (I had my windows rolled up) Then I said " FUCK YOoooooooU !!"

NOW - HERE IS THE REAL PROBLEM - It has been since September and all my friends said " get over it" !

But the thing is I wake up every fuckin morning thinking about this incident - and I am extremely angry at myself for not doing something more. I keep dwellin on it and say " I shoul've kicked his car " or " I shoul've told him to - Get the fuck out of the car and fight like a man" -

I should've done this and that - and this shit is driving me fuckin MAD !!! I'm afraid I'm gonna turn into a psychopathic killer !!

I'm not angry at the guy becuz I know I can't control other people's action - But I am extremely mad at myself for just sittin there like a duck and not fightin back harder.

:laugh: