Clubplanet Nightlife Community

single

copahc

Originally posted by sassa

newly single..and breathing a sigh of relief about it.

Hey I saw what you posted on the sex board about feeling guilty for dumping someone. I was wondering... do you feel guilty.

I feel terrible now. So here's the story. Last week my boyfriend breaks up with me. I was upset and pissed off about it. He said it was because he thought I wasn't ready for a relationship. So I was mad and said isn't that decision for me to make, and not you. And he started to miss me and we ended up spending the weekend together to try to work on things, but we just ended up fighting a whole bunch because of all the tension between us. So then when I went home I thought about it and decided that he was right, and that I'm not really ready for a serious relationship and that I wanted to be single for a while. Or at least just alone for a while to think about things. So today he's being all nice and sweet to me and says that he wants to be with me and that we can work thru things... etc. So I end up having to dump him. It was a total flip flop. Now he's all upset about it. But he's even more upset than I ever was. WTF. Now I feel so guilty. He's making me feel so bad... because I do care about him, and I really don't want to hurt him, but I think it wouldn’t be right to get back together.

:blown:

I think I'm crazy

no, now i don't...i did before, because the guy was super sensitive, but that was exactly why i dumped him...someone who tells you they love you after only a month...i cannot trust. maybe i'm paranoid, but i HAVE to know someone for at least 6 months to be able to even come close to saying that or trusting them enough with things.

Originally posted by copahc

Hey I saw what you posted on the sex board about feeling guilty for dumping someone. I was wondering... do you feel guilty.

I feel terrible now. So here's the story. Last week my boyfriend breaks up with me. I was upset and pissed off about it. He said it was because he thought I wasn't ready for a relationship. So I was mad and said isn't that decision for me to make, and not you. And he started to miss me and we ended up spending the weekend together to try to work on things, but we just ended up fighting a whole bunch because of all the tension between us. So then when I went home I thought about it and decided that he was right, and that I'm not really ready for a serious relationship and that I wanted to be single for a while. Or at least just alone for a while to think about things. So today he's being all nice and sweet to me and says that he wants to be with me and that we can work thru things... etc. So I end up having to dump him. It was a total flip flop. Now he's all upset about it. But he's even more upset than I ever was. WTF. Now I feel so guilty. He's making me feel so bad... because I do care about him, and I really don't want to hurt him, but I think it wouldn’t be right to get back together.

:blown:

I think I'm crazy

This is just my 2 cents, b/c ive been thru a similar situation B4

It's one thing to realize that you're not ready for a relationship, admit to the other that you can't commit right now, and ask for some time off. That still usually allows some time on the phone and the occassional "go out for some coffee" thing.

But it's another thing to get dumped. To me, that;s basically saying you 2 are incompatable, and that it's completely over.

If i were you, copa, i would still take a couple of days to think about it, and then call him up and just explain to him how you're feeling. I think u owe him at least that much, don't ya think?

communication is key ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Damn, sorry to hear that Ree.

Care to share??

Hehhe, and don't forget about Al :cool:;)

how is al:tongue:

its been a journey with all the ups and downs but if i typed what happened

1)my hands would hurt(its very long story)

2)i would depress everyone today:unhappy: