Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official 1/17 @ Pravda rollcall

kaydup

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carla = Todd's (aka groovefire's) girlfriend, and she's a major lurker! Met her for the first time at my last Pravda appearance and she said she was inches away from bringing lotion as a joke.

The whole crew groovefire brings with them to the club are good, good people. You'll see what I mean on the 17th, can't wait to party with 'em again :pint:

and d:Rew, it's lotion, unless I'm referring to the brigade... duh!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Carla = Todd's (aka groovefire's) girlfriend, and she's a major lurker! Met her for the first time at my last Pravda appearance and she said she was inches away from bringing lotion as a joke.

yeah right... :rolleyes:

how do we know you are not referring to another Carla? :shaky:

Originally posted by kaydup

Oh my bad on the Lotion, sorry

Lurker ehhhhhhhhh, I don't like lurkers :shaky:

I don't mind lurkers at all. I just don't understand them.. I mean, I can't shut-up, so the idea of not talking about something just blows my mind!

The only thing weirder than meeting someone from a message board is meeting a message board lurker! "Hi, you don't know me, you didn't really even know I exist, but I've read your jokes, your thoughts, about your friends, and about your life (pretty much) for a while now." "Ummm, yeah, I like lotion." :)

I was actually referring to Carla Tortelli from Cheers. She's my imaginary friend. She tells me the funniest stories about Sam, and these other guys from the bar. Hi Carla Tortelli!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I was actually referring to Carla Tortelli from Cheers. She's my imaginary friend. She tells me the funniest stories about Sam, and these other guys from the bar. Hi Carla Tortelli!

Isn't she married to Eddie Lebeck???

:shaky:

Well, Hello everyone! I'm Karla, Todd's girlfriend. Well aka girlfriend! How are you all? I had so much fun with you all at Pravda and Metropolis! You guys have to come and see DJ Diva (yes that's Todd) bust a move one more time at Pravda!

If you have seen Todd DJ you know what I am talking about! I think we should dress him in drag for his last night? What do you think? :D

Originally posted by 36

Well, Hello everyone! I'm Karla, Todd's girlfriend. Well aka girlfriend! How are you all? I had so much fun with you all at Pravda and Metropolis! You guys have to come and see DJ Diva (yes that's Todd) bust a move one more time at Pravda!

If you have seen Todd DJ you know what I am talking about! I think we should dress him in drag for his last night? What do you think? :D

Todd is that you? :shaky: Fake screen names are no fun.

Also if that is you I think you have a women's clothing fetish:shaky:

Oh and by the way, I hate that whole reference to Carla from Cheers! I get that all the damn time! My name can't be like Pam or Britney. It has to be Karla, so the only reference I get is Danny Divito's wife!! Great!:(

Hey Karla, good to see you here! I'm doing pretty good... really looking forward to this weekend and next!

Sorry for the name mispelling and for the Tortelli reference. Hey, things could be worse though, everyone could call you meathead!

:laugh: I love how we all were cautious about whether or not to believe it was actually Karla! I was thinking the same thing... this board has definitely warped our sense of trust!!