Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Just Turned Down Sex From A Stripper

aboyfrombklyn

Dude, I give you props.

I wouldn't be able to hook up with a stripper if I was still going out with my ex (whom I'm still very much in love with, but that's another story for another day) simply because I wouldn't be able to live with myself the next day. It's much harder than wondering "what if..."

But then again, as per Bill Clinton, oral sex isn't sex, and since I'm not receiving fluids, only giving, it should be all good, right?

Nah, dude, you did the right thing, no matter what anyone else says. Go to bed witha clear conscience and have happy thoughts of your girl...

Originally posted by tastyt

There's something inside all of us, that makes us wish we could sleep with every hot mofo we lay our eyes on... we're animals, after all, and our sole purpose is to perpetuate the species. Of course, there's more to us than just the base, primal side...

I feel guilty sometimes, ogling over sexy boys on the street, it's like as soon as I lay my eyes on them and my mind begins to stray to baser thoughts, my boyfriend IMMEDIATELY pops into my head... lol... But it's perfectly normal, as long as you're not doing anything to feel guilty about, your conscience should be at ease...

BASICALLY ID VS. SUPER-EGO :eek:

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

And she was hot!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

I'm a faithful guy.:blank:

Sometimes I wonder whether it will all pay off. People will say it just makes me a better person, but am I really just a fool??

I think you did the right thing.......Besides you know you did, especially if you feel the way you do.....

Originally posted by perns2002

Sometimes I wonder whether it will all pay off. People will say it just makes me a better person, but am I really just a fool??

A fool for not having sex with her.................

What.............

I THINK HE MEANS THAT IF HE GETS FUCKED OVER BY HIS GIRL, HE JUST BLEW AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEND IT IN. :blown:

Originally posted by timetraveler69

I THINK HE MEANS THAT IF HE GETS FUCKED OVER BY HIS GIRL, HE JUST BLEW AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEND IT IN. :blown:

Ohh in that case I say no. You said no and you were faithful and that's how it should be................ Reverse the role........