Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How is Shelter Saturdays?

Originally posted by joecrack13

Who spins.....what kinda music....dress code....crowd and what time is good to go and any other details

3 words.. off. the. hook.

Deep soulful house that makes you dance all night long... DJ is Timmy Regisford who does his usual 12+ hour set... Dress Code? NONE :)

Crowd is completely mixed and zero attitude. Everyone is friendly and usually smiling. Good time to go? Whenever... 1am, 2am, 3am, 4am, 5am, 6am, 7am, 8am, etc... when I go, I roll in around 2 or 3...

Price is $15 I think, might be $17 but well worth it for the experience. It's not like Exit, not like Estate, and not like anything else around NYC... go check it out... :)

Originally posted by msoprano13

is it a gay party??

its a totally mixed crowd there. diverse in race, sexual preference, and even age ( i saw an older guy there, had to have been at least 50, dancing his ass off)

cover is 20$, or 17$ reduced before 2am.

timmy regisford is the resident, though they did have standins for him a few weeks ago - danny krivit and lil louie vega were guest DJs

Originally posted by cesarleo

This week is David Morales FYI.........just keep in mind it's "deep, soulful house".....which certainly isn't the norm.

Now im torn between david morales and jeff mills hmmmmm

Ill just have to go to both then!

Originally posted by robbinyc

no it was 21+ but it is actually 18+ but you have to show ID

at the bar for Drinks

gracias

sounds sketch, but on a Sat night I could always go to ARC as a back up, although I literally have no idea where this club is. I only know how to get to 2 places in NYC - ARC and Exit, kind of ironic dont ya think?