Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami 2 lol

dreamgirlie19

i am going down to miami in a week and a half, and i was wondering if anyone here has some ideas on what to do :D i have never been to Florida before, so i wanna know all stuff not just clubbing so if you have any ideas id muchpy appreciate :D ive done disneyland a bunch of times so i dont think i wanna do disneyworld....

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

i am going down to miami in a week and a half, and i was wondering if anyone here has some ideas on what to do :D i have never been to Florida before, so i wanna know all stuff not just clubbing so if you have any ideas id muchpy appreciate :D ive done disneyland a bunch of times so i dont think i wanna do disneyworld....

If you plan on being in Orlando - go to the windtunnel! Place kicks ass - pretty expensive but sooo worth it! Not quite the same thing as being 14000 feet in the air, but the longest free-fall you'll ever get to experience :D

Originally posted by vicman

where in FL are you going?

i went to school in Tampa and have family in Orlando. I might be usefull...then again i might not be of any use at all.

for Miami club info. go to the Miami board and tell them I sent you and they will either treat you like royalty or burn you on the stake, i dont know :confused:

or try www.cooljunkie.com

umm somewhere called siesta keys ??? does that ring a bell lol.

whadupg- i think id puke i dont know if that would be good for me, i used to live near Great America a theme park in northern cali, i had a season pass for 2 years and i never quite made it on the free fall ride, i was always too chicken shit, never mind the one u mention...sounds even higher :D

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

umm somewhere called siesta keys ??? does that ring a bell lol.

whadupg- i think id puke i dont know if that would be good for me, i used to live near Great America a theme park in northern cali, i had a season pass for 2 years and i never quite made it on the free fall ride, i was always too chicken shit, never mind the one u mention...sounds even higher :D

no, no - that's not what free-fall feels like - you feel like you are being pushed, not dropped. Trust me on this - you'll love it :D

if i was there i would go with you :D :D :D

The Hooters in Clearwater is where it's at. You don't truly understand Hooters until you've been there. And even then, who truly understands Hooters?? The one in Tampa was good too, we used to eat there pretty much weekly.

dg19, if you're gonna be near Tampa, just go to Ybor city. There are TONS of bars and clubs there, tons. My favorites were 1409 (or some other 4-digit number) and Ampitheater, which is like their version of Avalon. Just be careful... I know it's 21+ one night of the week, and 19+ another. And only go on a Thursday or Saturday, Fridays are DEAD.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

The Hooters in Clearwater is where it's at. You don't truly understand Hooters until you've been there. And even then, who truly understands Hooters?? The one in Tampa was good too, we used to eat there pretty much weekly.

dg19, if you're gonna be near Tampa, just go to Ybor city. There are TONS of bars and clubs there, tons. My favorites were 1409 (or some other 4-digit number) and Ampitheater, which is like their version of Avalon. Just be careful... I know it's 21+ one night of the week, and 19+ another. And only go on a Thursday or Saturday, Fridays are DEAD.

yea i know the 21/19 shit lol...im going with someone 22 so it will suck for him HAHA! but all kidding aside i think i will only do one or two nights of clubs...so im sure ill find something my 20 y/o self can get into :)

and on the burning CDs i will def take u up on that fri ;)

that's 1509...shit, I should visit Tampa next time I visit family in FL, still got some friends there. i remember the endless nights puking on the streets of Ybor City. They were actually doing a shitload of construction in the area last time I was there almost 2 years ago.

there used to be a Hooters right across the street from my school. public health was separated from the rest of the campus and right across the street was a hooters, ideal for our happy hours and class meetings on infectious diseases :worry:

that's 1509...shit, I should visit Tampa next time I visit family in FL, still got some friends there. i remember the endless nights puking on the streets of Ybor City. They were actually doing a shitload of construction in the area last time I was there almost 2 years ago.

Ahhh, that was it, 1509! That place was cheesey as hell, but for some reason I always ended up gravitating there on Thursdays/Saturday late-night. When I was there (summer of 2000) they were doing tons of construction on it as well. I guess it's done now, they put a whole bunch of new more family-oriented stuff in there :blank:

You just have to love the cheese that oozes from Ybor. From bar tampa giving free shots to any slut who will dance on the bar (and I mean SLUT), to Ampitheater's slowly-rotating dance floor, and completely unleveled bass-bin, to 16 year old girls trying to get into clubs, to my old roomate hooking up with said 16 year old girls. You hate it while you're there, you miss it as soon as you leave.

Ahhh, that was it, 1509! That place was cheesey as hell, but for some reason I always ended up gravitating there on Thursdays/Saturday late-night. When I was there (summer of 2000) they were doing tons of construction on it as well. I guess it's done now, they put a whole bunch of new more family-oriented stuff in there :blank:

You just have to love the cheese that oozes from Ybor. From bar tampa giving free shots to any slut who will dance on the bar (and I mean SLUT), to Ampitheater's slowly-rotating dance floor, and completely unleveled bass-bin, to 16 year old girls trying to get into clubs, to my old roomate hooking up with said 16 year old girls. You hate it while you're there, you miss it as soon as you leave.

YEAH, THE BARTENenders dancing on the bar is at the "BAR" of Tampa, I used to kinda like going to EMPIRE a bit and to said 1509 on Fridays when they had Latin rock and shit, although I felt weird with all those spanish speaking people all around me for some reason. :confused:

Guavaween in October and Mardi Gras are real fun though. Never really been anywhere where I could get drunk or get high at 12 in the afternoon with little kids running around with their parents and chicks throwing beads from the floats and showing their titties :eek:

surpringly enough, they have been getting good dj's down there recently.