Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here has never done a club drug?

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by saleen351

former bouncer, so i always watch the crowd and watch out for shit, aka like saving two girls lives in space, i never got my thank you from lp may i add. I"m usually sober and i see things you guys would never see unless you were a bouncer....

So yes i have a great time, dance and all that good shit, but I still see the crowd threw the eyes of a bouncer. you'll never understand unless you were bouncing at a club where you had to square up 4 times a night like me and hog did...

Hum...so you're basicly a voyeur and a former bouncer

:rolleyes:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

koky

narc? nope, though i do work for a drug company, and I have more pain pills and xanax on my desk in one morning then you could possibly do in a year....;)

i could retire if i was a bad bad boy.... but i'm a good kid....:(

koky

narc? nope, though i do work for a drug company, and I have more pain pills and xanax on my desk in one morning then you could possibly do in a year....;)

i could retire if i was a bad bad boy.... but i'm a good kid....:(

So you know this opinion is valid, I was not under the influence of any substances while writing this.

Saleen, do you really think people believe your shit.

1) Pharm reps do not pass out samples of schedule 4 drugs. Though you should be on a xanax script!

2) It is a felony to have schedule 4 drugs in an uncontrolled environment. (like some dimwit's desk drawers)

2) They only pass out samples of drugs they produce... duh...

3) I know you don't work for upjohn and the companies that produce the generics don't have a rep for them since they are already known.

4) Reps deal with one class (almost always, except the piss ant litte houses) pain meds and antianxity are seperate classes of drugs.

5) Who the fuck cares... what did it have to do with any argument or point.... if your trying to look good... see my new sig, inspired by you.

6) Yes... im sure you saved two lives at space.... they surely would have died without your divine presense. Just like all the others who die when you are not around....

7) My dog can hold up his end of an argument better than you can.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shroomy

So you know this opinion is valid, I was not under the influence of any substances while writing this.

Saleen, do you really think people believe your shit.

1) Pharm reps do not pass out samples of schedule 4 drugs. Though you should be on a xanax script!

2) It is a felony to have schedule 4 drugs in an uncontrolled environment. (like some dimwit's desk drawers)

2) They only pass out samples of drugs they produce... duh...

3) I know you don't work for upjohn and the companies that produce the generics don't have a rep for them since they are already known.

4) Reps deal with one class (almost always, except the piss ant litte houses) pain meds and antianxity are seperate classes of drugs.

5) Who the fuck cares... what did it have to do with any argument or point.... if your trying to look good... see my new sig, inspired by you.

6) Yes... im sure you saved two lives at space.... they surely would have died without your divine presense. Just like all the others who die when you are not around....

7) My dog can hold up his end of an argument better than you can.

you are not the shapest tool in the shed..

I work for and run a whole sale division. Merck Phizer etc etc don't sell their drugs directly to ANYONE ON EARTH. Its all done with companies like mine, and the bigger guys, parmed, mckesson, harvard, cardnal... etc..

My desk is directly in a secure area with big locked doors, alarms and big medal doors that cover the windows at night.

drugs come in, and i process them, and then they go to my clients which are doctors, pharmacys clinics etc etc....

Today i had 10,000 xanax on my desk, to proove it here the price.

NDC 00009-0029-14 Prev NDC

UPC 3-00090-02914 Prev UPC

Strength 0.25MG Form TABLET

Gen Code 14260-ALPRAZOLAM Thera Cat 282408-BENZODIAZEPINES

RXDA D Drug Sched 4

Pkg Size 1 Order UOM EA

Mfg Size 1,000 Mfg Unit TAB

Std MOQ 1 Case Qty 48

Mfg PHARMACIA & UPJOHN INC Drop-Ship? No

Disp Code Preferred? No

Purchase Price $803.14 Unit Price $0.80

AWP $1,015.09 Contract Bid Price

Retail Price Contract Id 0

Suggested Retail Price Contract Item? No

Retail Gross Profit Percentage Mfg Wholesale Price $812.07

i let the hog browse my system one day too see the shit i buy...

want some sauce, heres the info:

DEPO-TESTOST VIAL 2000MG 10ML Purchase History

NDC 00009-0417-02 Prev NDC

UPC 3-00090-41702 Prev UPC

Strength 200MG/ML Form VIAL

Gen Code 10194-TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE Thera Cat 680800-ANDROGENS

RXDA D Drug Sched 4

Pkg Size 2 Order UOM EA

Mfg Size 1 Mfg Unit EACH

Std MOQ 1 Case Qty 100

Mfg PHARMACIA & UPJOHN INC Drop-Ship? No

Disp Code Preferred? No

Purchase Price $74.48 Unit Price $74.48

AWP $94.14 Contract Bid Price

Retail Gross Profit Percentage Mfg Wholesale Price $75.31

want oycotin?

here you go...

NDC 59011-0109-10 Prev NDC

UPC 3-59011-10910 Prev UPC

Strength 160MG Form TAB.SR 12H

Gen Code 92459-OXYCODONE HCL Thera Cat 280808-OPIATE AGONISTS

RXDA X Drug Sched 2

Pkg Size 1 Order UOM EA

Mfg Size 100 Mfg Unit TAB

Std MOQ 1 Case Qty 6

Mfg PURDUE PHARMA LP Drop-Ship? No

Disp Code Preferred? No

Purchase Price $1,280.11 Unit Price $12.80

AWP $1,617.94 Contract Bid Price

Retail Gross Profit Percentage Mfg Wholesale Price $1,294.35

shroomy you are 30 with kids and you acceptance and promote drugs.. WTF is wrong with you?

OK Saleen... my bad on this one. Thought you said you were a rep before.

but as stated... wtf did any of this have to do with anything except trying to "brag" of your access to drugs?

and

shroomy you are 30 with kids and you acceptance and promote drugs.. WTF is wrong with you?

Saleen, I am much more afraid that my children will grow up to be like you, ignorant, insecure, unhappy and alone, than I am of them using drugs (legal or illegal)

I know there will always be access to alcohol, cigarettes and all the illegal drugs. I hope they will have the true information about them and their dangers to make a good decision and the self-confidence to not need them.

And they will hear that information from me as opposed to the parents who think that all the DARE crap works when the statistics show it does not. And the reason it doesn’t work is that the real information is so interspersed with the lies that the kids assume that all the information is lies.

Blaming people with drug problems on the drugs is as ignorant as blaming people with weight problems on food. I’m just waiting for a class action lawsuit by all the alcoholics against the liquor companies.

If I have happy well-adjusted kids who occasionally use some substance I will have been a good parent. If my children do not use drugs or alcohol (btw isn’t “drugs or alcohol†redundant!) but are unhappy, unhealthy, maladjusted, (or in their late 20’s, alone, whining, inarticulate and balding) I will have failed.

Guest saleen351

OK Saleen... my bad on this one. Thought you said you were a rep before.

but as stated... wtf did any of this have to do with anything except trying to "brag" of your access to drugs?

and

Saleen, I am much more afraid that my children will grow up to be like you, ignorant, insecure, unhappy and alone, than I am of them using drugs (legal or illegal)

I know there will always be access to alcohol, cigarettes and all the illegal drugs. I hope they will have the true information about them and their dangers to make a good decision and the self-confidence to not need them.

And they will hear that information from me as opposed to the parents who think that all the DARE crap works when the statistics show it does not. And the reason it doesn’t work is that the real information is so interspersed with the lies that the kids assume that all the information is lies.

Blaming people with drug problems on the drugs is as ignorant as blaming people with weight problems on food. I’m just waiting for a class action lawsuit by all the alcoholics against the liquor companies.

If I have happy well-adjusted kids who occasionally use some substance I will have been a good parent. If my children do not use drugs or alcohol (btw isn’t “drugs or alcohol” redundant!) but are unhappy, unhealthy, maladjusted, (or in their late 20’s, alone, whining, inarticulate and balding) I will have failed.

got a bs in econ

worked on wallstreet trading energies

did ads in midtown

now work for a drug company

plan to open my own (very soon)

don't do drugs...

I'd say i'm doing pretty well for the age of 25....

got a bs in econ

did ads in midtown

don't do drugs...

in other words....

got a degree you don’t use,

failed on wall st,

failed on madison ave,

so moved here to try pharmaceuticals and now have the latest in your string of unrealized dreams to start your own company.

Now add….

no true friends,

repeatedly cannot form a literate sentence, (just take your last post "you acceptance and promote drugs" its accept you dipshit)

the social skills of a cro-magnon,

and still cant figure out how to reply to a post without quoting the whole fucking thing.

If I were you, I would be doing drugs. Prozac at the minimum.

btw I was raised in public housing in Detroit and moved out at 17yrs old (go see 8-mile.)

I DO have my own company, DO have a wonderful wife, DO have a wonderful family, DO use my degree, DO enjoy what I do, DO have great friends I can count on, and DO have enough $$ to be comfy. So shut the fuck up with this macho my dick is bigger than yours crap. If you want to have a battle of wits with me, you are unarmed. I have already done everything that is just a pipe dream to you.

Yes, I paid my dues (instead of partying) when I was younger so I can responsibly have a good time now, and you think that is backwards…

at 18 you were a loser, at 25 you are still a loser and if you live to 80 you will still be a loser.... but hey, at least you dont use drugs.

got a bs in econ

did ads in midtown

don't do drugs...

Yup...you've sure done well with your career...now is time you get to work on your soul.

Originally posted by funketeer

Yup...you've sure done well with your career...now is time you get to work on your soul.

no shit funketeer!!

There are so many people who think they are the shit because they can DJ, or have $$, or can dance, or can bag the girls, or can name that track.....

but don't have a single person they can call if they need help or a single person who would call them.

If you really want a good judgment of a person, look at their friends!

and anyone who says they don't give a shit, is delusional. They are simply substituting the things they are good at for the things that really matter.

no shit funketeer!!

There are so many people who think they are the shit because they can DJ, or have $$, or can dance, or can bag the girls, or can name that track.....

but don't have a single person they can call if they need help or a single person who would call them.

and anyone who says they don't give a shit, is delusional. They are simply substituting the things they are good at for the things that really matter.

insightful post shrooms.

no shit funketeer!!

I rest my case ;)

Dont know if this has even been brought up in this long ass thread but...

ANYONE who thinks that because they only drink excludes them some how from using a drug is a total ASS. ALCOHOL IS A DRUG. It makes you more FUBAR than just about anything...

Originally posted by attomic

Dont know if this has even been brought up in this long ass thread but...

ANYONE who thinks that because they only drink excludes them some how from using a drug is a total ASS. ALCOHOL IS A DRUG. It makes you more FUBAR than just about anything...

I agree alcohol fucks you up, but the people on E look more fucked up then the people drinking generally speaking. Of course there's the people who "drink like fish" but they are not the norm.

Example:

Shadowlounge crowd vs. Lola's crowd.

People on E usually look like zombies and can easily be entertained and see the world extra rosy IMO.

So what I'm saying is the average person that does "E" is more affected by it then the average person that drinks liqour IMO.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I agree alcohol fucks you up, but the people on E look more fucked up then the people drinking generally speaking. Of course there's the people who "drink like fish" but they are not the norm.

Example:

Shadowlounge crowd vs. Lola's crowd.

People on E usually look like zombies and can easily be entertained and see the world extra rosy IMO.

So what I'm saying is the average person that does "E" is more affected by it then the average person that drinks liqour IMO.

I disagree.

I dont think you can dismiss it with such a comparison... "does E" means what? 1 pill, 2, 3, 4? What about drinks?? How many?? What liquor?

I think its fair to say that a person that is as messed up as they can possibly be on E is WAY more functional than a passed out drunk...

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

i beg to differ...drunk people spit all over u when they talk, stumble all over the place, dance hip hop then fall down and blame it on white cubans and their butts...not a very pretty site:laugh:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i beg to differ...drunk people spit all over u when they talk, stumble all over the place, dance hip hop then fall down and blame it on white cubans and their butts...not a very pretty site:laugh:

one thing..... drunk people think they are unstoppable.....

meaning.... bump into somebody drunk & they think u got beef with them..... bump inot somebody on "E" & regardless what happens they brush it off it doesn't bother them.... at least people on "E" let it go.... i think alcohol affects a person more than "E" regardless of how banged up they look....

Originally posted by attomic

I think its fair to say that a person that is as messed up as they can possibly be on E is WAY more functional than a passed out drunk...

I agree with this. If you want to compare the extreme drunk vs the extreme E pill person. The extreme drunk is more fucked up IMO.

The average pill popper is a different story.

The average person that has had one E pill vs. the average person who has had 2 drinks. It's been my experience that the E person is more fucked up. This is my personal experience and of me observing the people I've hung out with who were also rolling. Rolling is even really noticale if a person is only dropping a half a pill. Granted if your a rolling pro that drops alot your not going to feel one pill. On the flip side the alcoholic needs much more then 2 drinks to get fucked up.

Every one has an opinion on whether X or Drinks fucks you up more...... or whateva.............

Who cares people.... settle down.

Go out, do what makes you feel good, dance you ass off, post your review - who cares if you're on drugs or drunk as a skunk.

As long as you are safe and not harming yourself or others, party down and have fun.

If Saleen doesn't read your post cuz your fucked up, it's not the end of the world.

Sheeze.

Lola:D

Originally posted by mjm420

one thing..... drunk people think they are unstoppable.....

meaning.... bump into somebody drunk & they think u got beef with them..... bump inot somebody on "E" & regardless what happens they brush it off it doesn't bother them.... at least people on "E" let it go.... i think alcohol affects a person more than "E" regardless of how banged up they look....

drunk or on ecstasy...who's more charming? You decide! :D

Subject # 1: Drunk

borracho.gif

Subject # 2:On X

mareado.gif