Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ktu Gone???

ok I have heard the rumours....

I have noticed the BIG change in Formats

Has anyone else noticed a SHIT load of DISCO and FReestyle and Classics of Late......??

I say next year or so....Its Gone....That just they way it happens....I head adult contemporary...I think KTU is done...

Originally posted by djprime

ok I have heard the rumours....

I have noticed the BIG change in Formats

Has anyone else noticed a SHIT load of DISCO and FReestyle and Classics of Late......??

I say next year or so....Its Gone....That just they way it happens....I head adult contemporary...I think KTU is done...

Could we be that lucky???...............I don't think so.

KTU isnt goin anywere. THey are just gradually changing there format. They are trying to move away from all the rap and the ballads and become just an all dance station. Dance being freestyle, disco, and everyones favorites ktu fresh beats:blown:

Originally posted by coogs78

KTU isnt goin anywere. THey are just gradually changing there format. They are trying to move away from all the rap and the ballads and become just an all dance station. Dance being freestyle, disco, and everyones favorites ktu fresh beats:blown:

RAP IS CRAP

i hear u, but the clash is on right now?? thats not dance..I heard from some good sources 1 1/2 done...but we will see....

as cheezy as ktu can be alteast we have dance music....then ill be stuck with none at all...

i hear u, but the clash is on right now?? thats not dance..I heard from some good sources 1 1/2 done...but we will see....

as cheezy as ktu can be alteast we have dance music....then ill be stuck with none at all...

You got soemthing against the CLASH. They were one of the pioneers of Punk.

lol not at all....but u hear george lamond, then nelly, the clash and then Angelo Venuto..???

THats some fucked up programming. Thats like mixing a hard house track into a disco house song just doesnt work. Anyway the info i gave u before was from my cousin who works at the station who knows maybe she is in the dark on the whole change

THats some fucked up programming. Thats like mixing a hard house track into a disco house song just doesnt work. Anyway the info i gave u before was from my cousin who works at the station who knows maybe she is in the dark on the whole change

im sure they brainwash em...actually a person i know who dj;s on there and a few GHOST DJ;s who do mixes for ktu told me about it...But u def can tell a big change in style and choice of songs...

and there all like +2 pitch...more music and more advertising $$$$ if u take 24 hrs of music and +2 pitch it up ud be surprised how much more music u can fit in 24 hrs..prob like 3 more hours...but i dont know exacly how much...

i mean u used to hear SDB,DARK BEAT, HEAVEN,PINK 80 times a day now i head the Bee Gee's the Rock with you (i love that song) but def change....

KTU is kinda cheese. Id still hate to see it go.

I remember when hot 103 went to hot 97 then eventually became what it is. NYC was the ony major market in the country with no dance station. The funny thing is people loved freestyle but with no radio station to play it on it disappeared. I dont think freestyle would have lasted forever but people i know in the business said they made tracks and there wasnt any good media to put it out there. I remember it was when Jonny O recorded " i love yu" it went no where and was a good somg but there was no airwaves to play it on. Believe it or not but there are more people that listen to commercial shit than there are who listen to underground shit.

I hope not b/c I love listening to The Baltbuster, War of the Roses and the Junior Joke Off on my way to work in the morning.

Best Baltbuster: "Oh maaa lord, ma son's a heterosexual, I know it's them boyz from N'Sync, it's all over now, ummmm hummmm."

:)

Originally posted by piro8

I hope not b/c I love listening to The Baltbuster, War of the Roses and the Junior Joke Off on my way to work in the morning.

Best Baltbuster: "Oh maaa lord, ma son's a heterosexual, I know it's them boyz from N'Sync, it's all over now, ummmm hummmm."

:)

Nothing a tall glass of pickle juice cant fix honey honey:tongue:

Joy of joys...... I think they'll be around for a while, they are the only station of their type.....