Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Be Yourself @ Space: Danny Tenaglia this Sat.Jan.11th

biznation00

Saturday, January, 11th

House Sessions @ Space welcomes...

Danny Tenaglia

No Introduction Needed!! ;)

but you can click on this link to get personal with Danny...

www.DannyTenaglia.com

www.TwistedRecords.com

along side

Oscar G & Roland

www.DjOscarG.com

Upcoming January Events:

Jan. 18th - Sander K. & The Lunar Sessions Full Moon Edition

Jan. 24th - Saeed & Palash

Originally posted by groundhog69

Whats the dress code like? are sneakers allowed? I bounce :bounce: better in my nikes.

I WEAR THEM ALL THE TIME.... WHO CARES WHAT SHOES U WEAR... IT'S PITCH BLACK INSIDE SAPCE.... JUST DON'T WEAR LIKE WHITE ONES THEY MAY TELL U SOMETHING....... OTHER THAN THAT GO COMFORTABLE......

Guest saleen351

what time does his speech start....?

biz, i sent a few more guys to your list, let me know if you get them, i told them to put my name on them...

by the way did space have me banned from dts site, it won't let me post, and i've never posted over there.... hmmmmmmmm sounds suspcious..

James,

Price should be $30 after midnight.. hope to see u there bud.;)

Saleen,

Space has no say about Danny's site. However, IRS should be contacting you pretty soon about the door balance you owe Space, for all the times you got in for free. Did you actually think we wouldn't tax you at the end of the year?? it's called 1099- check with your accountant, maybe you can claim gas, mileage, parking, or possibly drinks.. :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

James,

Price should be $30 after midnight.. hope to see u there bud.;)

Saleen,

Space has no say about Danny's site. However, IRS should be contacting you pretty soon about the door balance you owe Space, for all the times you got in for free. Did you actually think we wouldn't tax you at the end of the year?? it's called 1099- check with your accountant, maybe you can claim gas, mileage, parking, or possibly drinks.. :laugh:

shhhhhh I claim comps on my returns..... They owe me a bundle back this year;)

Ok so who is going ???

I already had plans to go on Sat. did not realize that DT was spinning, He really doesn't do alot for me. Then the place gets so packed out almost to the point that it is uncomfortable.

Then again last time I saw him was about a year ago.........

So who's in ??????

:D

Lola if you want to come out of retirement remember I am not too greedy.....:D

Hmmmm... I just might come down and check out Danny T....

But i must confess I am ALL about Sander Kleinenberg next week...

I absolutely cannot wait for that!!! :D:D

No matter what, tho; It is guaranteed good times out on the patio once the shit gets goin! ;) hehehe

SO anyway, who's game for DT!?!?

peace!

MP3' :cool:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by esance

Ok so who is going ???

I already had plans to go on Sat. did not realize that DT was spinning, He really doesn't do alot for me. Then the place gets so packed out almost to the point that it is uncomfortable.

Then again last time I saw him was about a year ago.........

So who's in ??????

:D

last time at space it wasn't packed at all, maybe a reg sat night crowd plus a few more... though he sucked soooooooooooo bad that night... i'm def not going... not worth it.. i rather see og and roland..

nothing will top dt's wmc set of 2000.

that's when i was all into what sasha & digweed were playing at the time. that and the fact that there was this brand spankin new club in downtown miami.

remember that remix of french kiss? or how bout francesco farfa's - tribe & trance

i was on top of one of the racks and like sobeton says "i never danced harder in my life"

very few mic speeches. he did have his flashlight but that doesn't really annoy me. mixes were spot on... it was almost perfect.

12 hours of the sickest music at the time. a set ahead of its time, that's for damn sure.

his groove jet parties were just as insane but i didn't enjoy myself as much because u couldn't even move.

I hear about that set all the time and just curse myself for not coming out that year and I think had far too high expectations of Danny when I was out the last 2 years.

But he still has the magic to deliver I feel u just need to be lucky

I hope though he does vblitz it tonight at Space

Biz best of luck with it

did u get my email back in response to what you sent me earlier this week bro

peace

:)

Originally posted by esance

Nope - I be retired from Space for a while:tongue:

So have lots of fun....... DT didn't do much for me last time I saw him at Space..... but I am a fan of his, so I will be there in the future.

Dance yo ass off girlie:eek: