Clubplanet Nightlife Community

damn this board has falling off

damn i forgot for a while i posted on this board so checked my old favs and ther it was so fuk i'd figure i'd drop in say sup to some peeps and like state that damn this board still seems pretty fagget i mean is ther any thing worth reading on this shit or wut ????

Statz...

If you're 6'1" and only 210, then you're not as big as you're always trying to make yourself out to be. Keep liftin and downin that whey protein... I was 6'2" and 220ibs when I was 16 years old, and I'm a helluva lot bigger now. It's all about the Dorian Yates weight training philosophy... unless you're just tryin to get tight and shit to go strip like you were talkin about last time. If you wanna get huge, use a lotta weight, small reps for only a couple of sets, lotsa sleep and lotsa tunafish along with whey protein supplements.

i mean... yeah boyeee gotta lift dem hevvy poundage to git hooj...

lol... sorry... my illiterate ghetto typing is awful ;)

Originally posted by heretic909

Statz...

If you're 6'1" and only 210, then you're not as big as you're always trying to make yourself out to be. Keep liftin and downin that whey protein... I was 6'2" and 220ibs when I was 16 years old, and I'm a helluva lot bigger now. It's all about the Dorian Yates weight training philosophy... unless you're just tryin to get tight and shit to go strip like you were talkin about last time. If you wanna get huge, use a lotta weight, small reps for only a couple of sets, lotsa sleep and lotsa tunafish along with whey protein supplements.

i mean... yeah boyeee gotta lift dem hevvy poundage to git hooj...

lol... sorry... my illiterate ghetto typing is awful ;)

Did you ever watch Dorian's video "Blood and Guts"? Yates' philosophy is not that of moving the heaviest of poundages for minimal reps. Don't get me wrong, the guy moved some pretty impressive weight, but definately not crazy amounts of weight. He was only (haha only) using 405 for bench and 3 plates for shoulder presses on the smith machine. Even in articles he writes in FLEX he doesn't advocate egomaniacal poundages, he stresses the use of good form over immense weight.

Just a thought.

Originally posted by ou812

Did you ever watch Dorian's video "Blood and Guts"? Yates' philosophy is not that of moving the heaviest of poundages for minimal reps. Don't get me wrong, the guy moved some pretty impressive weight, but definately not crazy amounts of weight. He was only (haha only) using 405 for bench and 3 plates for shoulder presses on the smith machine. Even in articles he writes in FLEX he doesn't advocate egomaniacal poundages, he stresses the use of good form over immense weight.

Just a thought.

Definitely, don't use too much weight if you have to cheat the rep. Good form should be a given. But don't rule out joint straps and a belt if it'll help you support more poundage while maintaining strict form. Just don't use too much weight if you have to cheat your sixth rep... unless you've got a partner working with you and you're doing drop sets.

Originally posted by shook

damn i forgot for a while i posted on this board so checked my old favs and ther it was so fuk i'd figure i'd drop in say sup to some peeps and like state that damn this board still seems pretty fagget i mean is ther any thing worth reading on this shit or wut ????

Hii hunney. :D

Originally posted by ou812

Just a thought.

You wanna see a video, get Ronnie Colemans!

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

How much can you bench man?

If you ever need a spotter ...let me know:aright:

...i can bench about two sometimes three pints of ben & jerries...spotters are always welcome...never know when one is gonna pass out...

Originally posted by phatman

...i can bench about two sometimes three pints of ben & jerries...spotters are always welcome...never know when one is gonna pass out...

Awesome shit man. But be careful with the butter fat because I know that particular brand has a high content of it. I personally prefer 35 egg whites as a nice snack.

Originally posted by wideskies

i'm looking for a cheesecake benching partner...

...where are you, you silly rabbit...i emailed you at your school address and have heard nothing...

...i am coming into nyc saturday night for the sex board meetup...but wouldnt mind coming in early and doing a few cherry cheesecake sets with you...

Originally posted by gmccookny

<~~~~ $50 gift certificate to The Cheesecake Factory. Open invitations :D

(bring an appetite) ;)

Is that the Cheesecake factory in Pennsylvania? I drove right by there last week and I know I should have stopped in for some. I actually make a yummy cheesecake using chocolate graham crackers as the crust. Yum yum!

Originally posted by Crackorn

Is that the Cheesecake factory in Pennsylvania? I drove right by there last week and I know I should have stopped in for some. I actually make a yummy cheesecake using chocolate graham crackers as the crust. Yum yum!

'

'

They're popping up all over the place. There's one by me in Westbury, another in Providence , RI.

They have like 30 diff. varieties, including cookie dough, peanut butter fudge, dulce de leche, and brownie sundae :drool:

Originally posted by wideskies

gift certificate? it's on! where's westbury? *grin*

i like the choc. chip cookie dough, the rasp. choc. truffle, and the key lime cheesecakes from the ch-factory. :]

phatman: sexboard meetup? this weekend? JEFF MILLS! :[]

You're falling off, dear. ;)

Ps. Can you tell mr. Rack that my box is clear? Thank you. :):aright: