Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite WWF wrestler..

Originally posted by stiffler

Is none other than Mankind or Mick Foley...............nothing was better than his match against triple HHH when he came back as Cactus Jack a few years back..........sick ovation from the crowd when he ripped off his mankind shirt and went Psycho

Fav wrestler.......Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

Wasn't he so outrageous, it finally hurt him really bad. I belive he is all messed up now.............

Perns, Incredulous, Sandman- that's funny shit.

Barry Horowitz might get 1 or 2 decent body slams or whip someone into the turnbuckle, but once he got his 1 or 2 moves in, it was Good Night Irene (not the one by Adorable Adrian Adonis) though. :laugh:

Originally posted by stiffler

Is none other than Mankind or Mick Foley...............nothing was better than his match against triple HHH when he came back as Cactus Jack a few years back..........sick ovation from the crowd when he ripped off his mankind shirt and went Psycho

Fav wrestler.......Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

Sticky- Remember the Pier's Pit with Superfly Snuka? Actually, I used to see him at Gold's Gym in Totowa..........I hit him with a foreign object by the decline bench. :laugh:

Originally posted by piro8

Perns, Incredulous, Sandman- that's funny shit.

Barry Horowitz might get 1 or 2 decent body slams or whip someone into the turnbuckle, but once he got his 1 or 2 moves in, it was Good Night Irene (not the one by Adorable Adrian Adonis) though. :laugh:

I never thought I'd get to tell that story to anyone besides who was there................... WIERD.

george the animal steel. he acted like a retard. i liked that considering i only watched wrestling when i was at someones house and was forced to. SO i figure he acted ike that so the retards watching would understand. I just never got into wrestling. especially after i saw the whole ridiclious " hulk a manis is running wild............... brother":laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by drmoxx

wwf:

jimmy superfly snuuuuuuka

sgt slaughter

ravishing rick rude

george the animal steele

the original wild samoans- affaa and sieka

wcw:

lex luger

road warriors

dr death dave shultze

Yoooo!!! Wild Samoans- Best Tag Team in wrestling history!!!! :)

Originally posted by drmoxx

wwf:

jimmy superfly snuuuuuuka

sgt slaughter

ravishing rick rude

george the animal steele

the original wild samoans- affaa and sieka

wcw:

lex "the total package" luger

road warriors

dr death dave shultze

Dont forget Sting he was the man back in the day

Originally posted by piro8

Sticky- Remember the Pier's Pit with Superfly Snuka? Actually, I used to see him at Gold's Gym in Totowa..........I hit him with a foreign object by the decline bench. :laugh:

Rowdy Rodi Piper:aright: I use to love him.............

And I met Snuka in Lake Hiawatha in my brothers coffee shop........he use to be a trainer at a wrestling camp here a few years back...............all fat and smokin cigs sittin at the counter drinkin coffee:eek:

Originally posted by skippyd

You of all people know what kind of name SKIPPYD is...

I'm like kerosine...I keep the place lit.....

the name was given to me by "Iceman" (VIP)

You know I was just jokin with ya............I was there the day Micky p was created and eventually Vip changes things up a little......kind of like sticky became Stiffler thru Vip.................

Originally posted by ou812

The Road Warriors.....................

ring-2000.gif

HELL YEA BRO I AGREE WITH U ON THIS ONE... HAWK AND ANIMAL WAS THE SHIT..

HEY WHAT ABOUT BIG JOHN STUDD HAHAHA

I LIKE THE HARDCORE GUYS LIKE CACTUS,SID VISIOUS WHO ALWAYS GOT KICKED OUT OF WRESTLING FOR STERIODS AND BREAKING ALL RULES BY SMASHING PEOPLE

ALSO TAZ IS BAD ASS TILL HE GOT 2 WWE

SABU AND RVD R SOME MORE FAVS.

THE LADIES = I LOVE LITA MAN SOMETHING ABOUT HER FREAK ASS

TRISH,STACEY,AND TORIE WILSON NEED I SAY MORE