Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, Vic, how about The Bachelorette?

adeliz01

The part that I found the most humorous was reading the descriptions of the men's jobs......among them:

Breast Implant Salesperson

Marble Company Owner

Rodeo Cowboy

"Professional Football Player" -- I'm guessing indoor, XFL @ best

and 16 Firefighters

Anyone else get to experience the optimal hilarity?

was that yesterday? i totally forgot to watch it. :(

whats up with all the firefighters though, couldnt they have a guy with a good job and/or interestin job like a scientist, researcher, engineer, sound technician or something like that?

garbage truck driver, waste management technician, bell boy, jeez :rolleyes:

maybe they should hookup the girls that do not get selected from joe millionaire with these loosers.

Originally posted by vicman

was that yesterday? i totally forgot to watch it. :(

whats up with all the firefighters though, couldnt they have a guy with a good job and/or interestin job like a scientist, researcher, engineer, sound technician or something like that?

What's wrong with being a firefighter? These men & women risk their lives to save other people. I wouldn't factor in being a firefigther into being a loser.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

What's wrong with being a firefighter? These men & women risk their lives to save other people. I wouldn't factor in being a firefigther into being a loser.

i'm not eqauting to being a firefighter to being a looser, these 16 aside, but i beleive there were initially 25 contestants, why 16 firefighters? :confused:

Originally posted by vicman

i'm not eqauting to being a firefighter to being a looser, these 16 aside, but i beleive there were initially 25 contestants, why 16 firefighters? :confused:

Sorry but this is driving me nuts... loser.. one "o" Looser means "more loose" *lol* I'm surprised Cookiegirl hasn't said anything :D

I have no idea why they picked 16 firefighters. I was under the impression firefighters didn't have trouble finding women! :tongue:

Originally posted by adeliz01

Hey Cookie, I thought I was the only one that was irritated by that! (I do have a touch of OCD haha)

Vic-- There wasn't really 16 firefighters, I was exaggerating........but there was at least 3.

well, you should say, "There weren't really 16 firefighters, I was exaggerating........but there were at least 3."

:tongue::D

seriously, if people really started correcting all the incorrect grammar and spelling on this board, the posts devoted to that would outnumber the original ones themselves :rolleyes::laugh: .