Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omg

kaydup

Originally posted by kaydup

Have you all read the Avalon board, and the subject where I was fucking with the girls about dancing.

Well I just got a serious/funny email from one of them.

:laugh:

Dude, you can't leave me hanging like that!?!?! Forward it to me (or post it on here).... be careful though, you never know who's reading this... freaking lurkers are ridiculous on this board :blank:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Dude, you can't leave me hanging like that!?!?! Forward it to me (or post it on here).... be careful though, you never know who's reading this... freaking lurkers are ridiculous on this board :blank:

I am such a fuckbox I deleted it. I will try and find it.

Maybe I will post it, but I think I might get what I said fulfilled:laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

I am such a fuckbox I deleted it. I will try and find it.

Maybe I will post it, but I think I might get what I said fulfilled:laugh:

This is funny stuff... I wish I could've read it.

I'm with G though... I definitely wouldn't believe anything from anyone on that board... and the person I'm pretty sure you're talking about is definitely a fake.

This is funny stuff... I wish I could've read it.

I'm with G though... I definitely wouldn't believe anything from anyone on that board... and the person I'm pretty sure you're talking about is definitely a fake.

You think? I don't know. Either way it is pretty funny.

haha so sowee guys...that face was meant for another posting..i hit paste in the wrong window. my apologies :D

and as far as the fake names on the avalon board i know of a few new fakers...dumb fucks they are lol

b- i am getting excited i get to use soulseek for the first time tomorrow ;):tongue:

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

and as far as the fake names on the avalon board i know of a few new fakers...dumb fucks they are lol

b- i am getting excited i get to use soulseek for the first time tomorrow ;):tongue:

Yeah, all the fakes over there are starting to get old. But whatever, at least it's something to read.

Any requests before tomorrow? And can start queuing them up tonight. I've already got more music than I could possibly listen to in a month! :D

Yeah, all the fakes over there are starting to get old. But whatever, at least it's something to read.

Any requests before tomorrow? And can start queuing them up tonight. I've already got more music than I could possibly listen to in a month! :D

i have similar tastes in music as you it appears ive learned soo umm other than stuff you think is good anything Zabiela,Lawler,Funk D void, bad boy bill (not sure if u like him hehe),cox,howells....blah blah blah :) if you wana just burn me some stuff feel free, i have tons of blank CDs ill gladly replace :D

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

i have similar tastes in music as you it appears ive learned soo umm other than stuff you think is good anything Zabiela,Lawler,Funk D void, bad boy bill (not sure if u like him hehe),cox,howells....blah blah blah :) if you wana just burn me some stuff feel free, i have tons of blank CDs ill gladly replace :D

It's a deal.. I've got sets from all those DJs except Bad Boy Bill. He's not allowed on my hard drive.

I downloaded Danny Howells "Shmirnoff Experience" from 10/11/02 yesterday and it's awesome. Only 45 minutes though... it leaves you wanted a lot more!

If I get time I'll burn you some stuff tonight. It takes like 5 minutes to burn a CD.

It's a deal.. I've got sets from all those DJs except Bad Boy Bill. He's not allowed on my hard drive.

I downloaded Danny Howells "Shmirnoff Experience" from 10/11/02 yesterday and it's awesome. Only 45 minutes though... it leaves you wanted a lot more!

If I get time I'll burn you some stuff tonight. It takes like 5 minutes to burn a CD.

VERY cool and much appreciated..

That board sucks now. Too many lame tool boxes posting about irrelevant shit nobody cares about. "Oh look at me i'm on a message board i can say whatever i want and be cool ! "

When there were 5 people on the board posting there was more interesting shit being said than the shit going on now. boooo.

Originally posted by teamj5

That board sucks now. Too many lame tool boxes posting about irrelevant shit nobody cares about. "Oh look at me i'm on a message board i can say whatever i want and be cool ! "

When there were 5 people on the board posting there was more interesting shit being said than the shit going on now. boooo.

I'm there with you. It was never really all that cool, but now it's just really pathetic. It used to be sweet... you'd check it like once a week and there would be tons of interesting things to talk about. It actually helped me figure out what the hell was going on with music, djs and all that.

Now it's a bunch of rookies who are absolutely CLUELESS. Not just clueless about music/clubs/beats, but just clueless at life in general. Kind of sad really.

Ever since James stopped posting, it all went down hill. I blame James.

I'm there with you. It was never really all that cool, but now it's just really pathetic. It used to be sweet... you'd check it like once a week and there would be tons of interesting things to talk about. It actually helped me figure out what the hell was going on with music, djs and all that.

Now it's a bunch of rookies who are absolutely CLUELESS. Not just clueless about music/clubs/beats, but just clueless at life in general. Kind of sad really.

Ever since James stopped posting, it all went down hill. I blame James.

hmm im not clueless :( i go on there to get amused..some people and what they say just blow my mind i dont think they think before posting sometimes

Too many random people read the board and see us posting away our private jokes at people we know and they think its okay to join in the fun. This isnt an aol chatroom. Most of the tools that do this dont give a shit about music or even go to Avalon....they just want to see their name up on a message board and make it look like they can be a part of the fun too.

nobody likes people that invite themselves to a party and thats basicly what that board has become.....one huge collection of uninvited circle jerkers. The people who have anything important I want to read have all stopped posting. I am lucky that by now I have met them and get to talk with them in the club.

Originally posted by teamj5

Too many random people read the board and see us posting away our private jokes at people we know and they think its okay to join in the fun. This isnt an aol chatroom. Most of the tools that do this dont give a shit about music or even go to Avalon....they just want to see their name up on a message board and make it look like they can be a part of the fun too.

nobody likes people that invite themselves to a party and thats basicly what that board has become.....one huge collection of uninvited circle jerkers. The people who have anything important I want to read have all stopped posting. I am lucky that by now I have met them and get to talk with them in the club.

so for curiosity..."Too many random people read the board and see us posting away our private jokes at people we know and they think its okay to join in the fun. This isnt an aol chatroom" thats exactly it, IT ISNT an chat room so why do YOU get the right to make jokes and have inside conversations on a public board..but when someone tries to join in or even make their own inside jokes or jokes period everyone attacks the person. i totally agree with you that there are some idiots posting on that board and sure maybe i join in on stupidity sometimes BUT it isnt fair to say one should be allowed to BS and what not on there and the other person cant. my .02

the jokes are made among friends that know each other. when gay ass alias #5735790 joins in and wants some of the fun then the joke is way over. I didnt start out making jokes with everyone, all i did was post about music. all the new tools coming on are all posting dumb ass jokes and nothing about music.