Clubplanet Nightlife Community

visitor alert

dreamgirlie19

hey everyone...

i was told by vicman to check out the miami part of this board to get some info :)

i will be coming down to Florida from the 17-25th...i wanna DEFINITLY check out some clubs BUT im 20...im not sure how the scene down there differs from up here in boston, but most clubs here are 19+ not sure what the case is down there so any one wanna help me :)

also Ive never been to Florida before ..so what else can i do in that area BESIDES clubs, and Disneyworld..ive done disneyland far too many times to wanna spend money at the world version ;):D

i think i will be staying somewhere called Siesta Keys or something like that? i know that we will have to drive around 35-45 mins to get to miami when we go hehe.

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

mrmatas...hmm thats weird cuz someone i know just went to miami and said she went to some clubs there and she is 19, strange....

well Space use to open (they closed cuz they are doing terrible) on Fridays...it was girls 18+ and 21+ for guys...but that is long gone...SOBE = South Beach...get a fake ID:D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

well Space use to open (they closed cuz they are doing terrible) on Fridays...it was girls 18+ and 21+ for guys...but that is long gone...SOBE = South Beach...get a fake ID:D

haha its gonna suck for my friend, he is 22 so he will be able to go and i wont which means he doesnt go LOL

i think i will be staying somewhere called Siesta Keys or something like that? i know that we will have to drive around 35-45 mins to get to miami when we go hehe.

I was just in Siesta Key... and its over near Sarasota, Fl.. on the west coast..........Not 35 minutes from Miami, more like 3 hours...

You better double check that toots... you might need to go to Ybor City in Tampa..

Lola:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

I was just in Siesta Key... and its over near Sarasota, Fl.. on the west coast..........Not 35 minutes from Miami, more like 3 hours...

You better double check that toots... you might need to go to Ybor City in Tampa..

Lola:D

LOL OOPS! ok well then immm umm 3 hours away hahah! do you know anything bout that area *crosses fingers and hopes*

Originally posted by pod

You're SOL on anything decent to do in Miami. Your boyfriend will be OK obviously. I honestly wouldn't risk a fake, the clubs know how to spot them.

im going with my friend not BF lol....besides the point though, yea i agree most places SPOT fake IDs and it isnt worth me getting one anyways illbe 21 this yr, thanks for the info though

LOL OOPS! ok well then immm umm 3 hours away hahah! do you know anything bout that area *crosses fingers and hopes*

Shit not sure since I don't live over there..... ask around or try to find some info on line... theres a whole little club area called Ybor City - theres a couple dance clubs there.

I think theres one called Ampitheatre too. Not sure if it's 18+.

Good Luck:eek: