Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, I have....

flavanugz

Originally posted by whadupg

What - no strawberry :(

I guess cherry air can't be all bad.

Trust me, the mixed fruit is better. I like strawberry, but the flavor just isn't strong enough... it tastes too much like smoke.

And I can't wait to try out a cherry-vanilla mix :idea:

Smoked two bowls of it last night and got COMPLETELY sheeshafied! It was like smoking your first cigarrette all over again, but it tasted good.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Trust me, the mixed fruit is better. I like strawberry, but the flavor just isn't strong enough... it tastes too much like smoke.

And I can't wait to try out a cherry-vanilla mix :idea:

Smoked two bowls of it last night and got COMPLETELY sheeshafied! It was like smoking your first cigarrette all over again, but it tasted good.

Your right B, I wa a bad, bad girl this year!;)

Maybe you can share some of your sheesha tonight? I promise I will be a good girl:D

What about pine flavored? I love that!

Did you know that Krystle was coming up to visint me next weekend?

Originally posted by prplhz

Your right B, I wa a bad, bad girl this year!;)

Maybe you can share some of your sheesha tonight? I promise I will be a good girl:D

What about pine flavored? I love that!

Did you know that Krystle was coming up to visint me next weekend?

I always share my sheesha... that's what sheesha is all about! Much sheesha will be smoked this time, we're gonna need something to fill the void in Ronan's absence.

:bounce: Woohoo, Krystle's coming!! Is Frank coming too? You guys are going to Pravda on Friday, right? Got anything else in the works??? Two really fun weekends in a row, gotta love it! :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I always share my sheesha... that's what sheesha is all about! Much sheesha will be smoked this time, we're gonna need something to fill the void in Ronan's absence.

:bounce: Woohoo, Krystle's coming!! Is Frank coming too? You guys are going to Pravda on Friday, right? Got anything else in the works??? Two really fun weekends in a row, gotta love it! :D

Frank isn't coming, it's going to be a girls weekend. And as far as I know I think we are going to be going to Pravda next weekend. Then I think we have plans to hang with a couple other people on Saturday night. And I was thinking, not that I can fit 100 people in my place, but I can fit a few was thinking about having people back to my place on friday night after Pravda. Maybe we can talk about it later. The boss is going to be away in Texas starting on Wednesday so maybe we can tear the place apart...lol

Sounds good, I can't wait to see Billy Bong Thorton...:D

I have to tell i fucking love that movie, watching it the other night I couldn't stop laughing...

Originally posted by prplhz

Frank isn't coming, it's going to be a girls weekend. And as far as I know I think we are going to be going to Pravda next weekend. Then I think we have plans to hang with a couple other people on Saturday night. And I was thinking, not that I can fit 100 people in my place, but I can fit a few was thinking about having people back to my place on friday night after Pravda. Maybe we can talk about it later. The boss is going to be away in Texas starting on Wednesday so maybe we can tear the place apart...lol

Sounds good, I can't wait to see Billy Bong Thorton...:D

I have to tell i fucking love that movie, watching it the other night I couldn't stop laughing...

Well, if you're having people over on Friday, then I'd love to come over. I'm psyched Krystle will be here, she's a blast to party with!

"No, Jess, we can't use Billy Bong Thorton if Vikkii isn't going to be around. We'll use Wesley Pipes" :D

I love that movie... it was great when I was at my old apartment and Josh and I would make a point to have it on EVERYTIME you came over!

Hmmm, I wonder why that movie's so good :smoke: