Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mirage last night

Bebby

Oops, forgot to log deb out. Anyway.......

Me and Deb went to Mirage last night.

Without a doubt it is the most stunning venue I have been to. Beautiful place and people. Music was nothing hardcore, mostly commercial but i found myself moving. Amber also performed; I have seen her like 4 times here and there and last night was the best I have seen her. Nothing grounbreaking, but the people were into it.

Pics are comin.

Thanks To Bob Goodrich for his hosipitality :)

Originally posted by reenichole

wednesday is the best night there I have a great time when I go :D

We should all meet up there one night. It is definitly the nicest Long Island club I have ever been to. Unfortunitly, I've been to plenty... lol. I was so psyched that they had my white Zin there :bounce:!!

Originally posted by BobG

news flash...larry and debbie caught dancing to hip hop in mirage...music heads committing suicide in the tri state area

:laugh2: Yes and I was dancing to commercial music :eek:. I believe I did catch Bob G singing along to old school hip hop :tongue:

Reenichole.. we'll have to set something up. Where are you from?

I was wondering if you guys could hook me up with some more info. about this place like the nights it's best and ages of the nights cause i got to school at Suny Old Westbury and Mirage cant be too far and ive heard alot of stuff about it but never looked into it...hit me back with any info. you can hand over...thanks

Originally posted by danwilson

Larry, can you believe the amount of people that go on Wednesday. Thats what I couldn't believe. There must have been 2000 people there when i went. The design of that place is amazing. They bring in a great crowd.

Dan, I don't know where the hell you find these pics lol :laugh:

Anyway You are right, I could not beleive the place was bumpin on a wednesday night. Packed from wall to wall with people.

Great time :)

news flash...larry and debbie caught dancing to hip hop in mirage...music heads committing suicide in the tri state area

ahah I heard "mmmmm, go head Daddy" and he dropped some LL Cool J, I lost it.

The DJ's work that crowd perfectly. Def a nice change from what I am used to.

ahah I heard "mmmmm, go head Daddy" and he dropped some LL Cool J, I lost it.

The DJ's work that crowd perfectly. Def a nice change from what I am used to.