Clubplanet Nightlife Community

too many good djs coming to town soon!!!!!!!!

weyes

argh - i wish i could afford to see everyone who's coming to town this month; the list is staggering. saeed & palash, deep dish, sandra collins, scott bond, satoshi tomiie, and more. at least people can't complain that no one ever comes here anymore :aright: .

well, danira, here's the link to cued-up's calendar:

http://www.cued-up.com/calendar/calendar.php

sandra collins :aright: and the scumfrog are gonna be at spundae (held at circus disco at 6655 santa monica blvd. in hollywood) on the 18th; i recommend both sandra collins and spundae :aright::D .

also, check out the sticky at the top of this forum:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136874

Originally posted by weyes

well, danira, here's the link to cued-up's calendar:

http://www.cued-up.com/calendar/calendar.php

sandra collins :aright: and the scumfrog are gonna be at spundae (held at circus disco at 6655 santa monica blvd. in hollywood) on the 18th; i recommend both sandra collins and spundae :aright::D .

also, check out the sticky at the top of this forum:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136874

Thanks so much but I thought that this thread was about DC not LA oops :)

argh - i wish i could afford to see everyone who's coming to town this month; the list is staggering. saeed & palash, deep dish, sandra collins, scott bond, satoshi tomiie, and more. at least people can't complain that no one ever comes here anymore :aright: .

Shit, I wish I was gonna be in L.A.:(

VICMAN - we gotta hang @ WMC.... my girlie ShortyStar (BlueCenterStar on CP) will be in the hizzouse!

WOO WOO:D

And bring Joey w/ ya;)

Lola:tongue:

Originally posted by chaos33

I guess your jealous of me huh Laura. Don't sweat it, I'm in LA right now and their scene over here defintiely can't compete with what we got in Miami. The 2a.m. thing doesn't help them either.

Dave!! Whassss up honey?!? How long are you out there? My girlie is out there - she will be in MIA for WMC! Her name on here is BlueCenterStar - send her a PM!

Have fun and lets go out when you come back:D

L:eek:

p.s. 2am:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sigh :rolleyes: .

spundae closes at 4, and there are loads of afterhours places that go into the afternoon. when i saw pvd, i didn't really feel like staying to the end of the event, which was 11 a.m.

in general, things tend to close early, which sucks, but that's just the bars, lounges, and smaller clubs - and i don't go there. everything i ever go to closes at 4 or later. i'm just fine with deep dish's 6 hour set for $15.

Originally posted by lolahotass

Dave!! Whassss up honey?!? How long are you out there? My girlie is out there - she will be in MIA for WMC! Her name on here is BlueCenterStar - send her a PM!

Have fun and lets go out when you come back:D

L:eek:

p.s. 2am:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dc is sucking ass right now, i wish i had LA's problem, at least good dj's go through town :(

be out in miami.. by freak accident that is...

I never thought that priceline would accept my offer but they did so I guess I"m going.. not like you're twisting my arm or anything.. yikes what a crazy three days that Lola and I will be having......

Is it march yet?????

All I gotta say is that I better not miss Tiesto.. I'm sure that he'll be there on wednesday and i get in on thursday that's what is going to happen..... this would be my 5th attempt to see tiesto... let's make it a final attempt........

cross your fingers...

Lola I'm coming...

Weyes... someday we will meet.. i'm thinking of going out next weekend... would you be up for it..??

Kimmy

ShortyStar

in general, things tend to close early, which sucks, but that's just the bars, lounges, and smaller clubs - and i don't go there. everything i ever go to closes at 4 or later. i'm just fine with deep dish's 6 hour set for $15.

Just got tix for Deep Dish, last time I saw them was NYE '02 on Hollywood Blvd, amazing!!

Can't wait til Fri...

Okay heres the deal.. I might be in anaheim for the weekend.. if my beau and I decide to stay home on sunday instead of staying at disney.. we'll definately go ..! for sure..... so I'm checking out hotel rates as we speak to see if it's even plausable for us to stay there... I'll keep you posted.. but thanks for the invitation

Kimmy