Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's friday

teamj5

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I wish I could... any other weekend I would totally do it. But I have a prior commitment...

:( :( :( :(

That would've been awesome if you actually did it, but to be honest, if I were you, I'd wait on coming to Boston anyway. Come up in the spring... the weather's awesome, there's tons of stuff to do, and Rise will have (hopefully) re-opened by then.

It'll be worth the wait, I promise! :)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

That would've been awesome if you actually did it, but to be honest, if I were you, I'd wait on coming to Boston anyway. Come up in the spring... the weather's awesome, there's tons of stuff to do, and Rise will have (hopefully) re-opened by then.

It'll be worth the wait, I promise! :)

already planning on it :D I figured once I've recovered from the WMC, I'd make a trip up there!

I wish I could... any other weekend I would totally do it. But I have a prior commitment...

:( :( :( :(

alex whalen or john digweed?

i dunno about you guys but i think digweed would take the cake on this one......tsk, tsk, this is what happens when your a dj stalker :D

i might have to go to boston for work soon :shaky:

Originally posted by vicman

i dunno about you guys but i think digweed would take the cake on this one......tsk, tsk, this is what happens when your a dj stalker :D

um, alex is not the only reason I can't go to Boston. Ray is spinning his first gig at Glow tomorrow.

And you are one to talk about stalking DJs. Saeed called, he asked me to tell you that he wants his underwear back and Dave Seaman is wondering what you did with his socks :rolleyes:

um, alex is not the only reason I can't go to Boston. Ray is spinning his first gig at Glow tomorrow.

And you are one to talk about stalking DJs. Saeed called, he asked me to tell you that he wants his underwear back and Dave Seaman is wondering what you did with his socks :rolleyes:

malanee took 'em :D

speaking of Saeed I wonder if we will be running into him everyday down in Miami like last year.

Originally posted by vicman

i might have to go to boston for work soon :shaky:

You're gonna come play in Boston soon! :D Oh wait! Let me guess - week of Feb. 7th??? (The one weekend I want to get down there)