Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn meatball

teamj5

this smiley face reminds me of you :hat:

i dont know why it just does. it has to be the smiley face that pisses me off the most too. his face looks so annoying with that crooked ass smile, i just want to smack his hat off and punch his face in :box:

Originally posted by teamj5

this smiley face reminds me of you :hat:

i dont know why it just does. it has to be the smiley face that pisses me off the most too. his face looks so annoying with that crooked ass smile, i just want to smack his hat off and punch his face in :box:

you sure you didn't mean this smile: :rainbow:?

Hey, try to stay up past 4 tonight, ok? I don't want to have to tuck you in like last time. :kiss2:

Originally posted by kaydup

Yes John Digweed himself asked for a classier crowd tonight:laugh:

Wait till FMUIamatool writes back, insert geek voice "No this is not true" end geek voice

I can't believe he actually went away when you told him to the other day :laugh: I bet he's a lurker.

Originally posted by whadupg

I can't believe he actually went away when you told him to the other day :laugh: I bet he's a lurker.

I can absolutely, positively guarantee he's a lurker. He's definitely going to read this post as well.

Unless you know someone who posts (i.e. midlog, 36 :)) I really don't see the point in lurking. I guess it's interesting to see what other people are thinking, but why not just participate??

The thing about CP lurkers is that I always assume that it's just us reading (whatupg, prplhz, vik, vic, tini, dg19, kaydup, groovefire, teamgay5, I know I'm missing some people here), and the people who occassionally pop their head in once in a while (poccnr, flavanugz etc.)... so it kind of freaks me out when I realize that a LOT of people lurk here. I don't hold back, and we talk about a good amount of personal shit, so it kind of weirds me out... like I get a strange feeling too many people I don't know, know too much about me.

Not really a big deal though... just kind of freaky. Then again, messageboards have always kind of freaked me out. They're just so strange in so many ways. :shaky: But I'm rambling (for a change) :hat:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I can absolutely, positively guarantee he's a lurker. He's definitely going to read this post as well.

Unless you know someone who posts (i.e. midlog, 36 :)) I really don't see the point in lurking. I guess it's interesting to see what other people are thinking, but why not just participate??

The thing about CP lurkers is that I always assume that it's just us reading (whatupg, prplhz, vik, vic, tini, dg19, kaydup, groovefire, teamgay5, I know I'm missing some people here), and the people who occassionally pop their head in once in a while (poccnr, flavanugz etc.)... so it kind of freaks me out when I realize that a LOT of people lurk here. I don't hold back, and we talk about a good amount of personal shit, so it kind of weirds me out... like I get a strange feeling too many people I don't know, know too much about me.

Not really a big deal though... just kind of freaky. Then again, messageboards have always kind of freaked me out. They're just so strange in so many ways. :shaky: But I'm rambling (for a change) :hat:

:laugh: Yup - we definetly treat this messageboard like our own private chat room sometimes. Poor lurkers have probablly seen us whomping on norm & are too scared to post! I know norm is a lurker now! :tongue:

:laugh: Yup - we definetly treat this messageboard like our own private chat room sometimes. Poor lurkers have probablly seen us whomping on norm & are too scared to post! I know norm is a lurker now! :tongue:

Neither norm nor the lurkers deserve any sympathy! Damn, dirty lurkers.

This day will never end... I'm assured of it. Work just keeps piling up and up and up.... I need a Red Bull and Vodka :D

Neither norm nor the lurkers deserve any sympathy! Damn, dirty lurkers.

This day will never end... I'm assured of it. Work just keeps piling up and up and up.... I need a Red Bull and Vodka :D

Attention all dirty lurkers - nyis will be at Avalon this evening - please find me and I will point him out to you :tongue:

Attention all dirty lurkers - nyis will be at Avalon this evening - please find me and I will point him out to you :tongue:

Please find me. I will be the one throwing dirty beatdowns to dirty lurkers. If you want to know first-hand the pain that comes from a nyis4meatheads beatdown, just look at teamj5. That poor kid used to be a male-model, now he couldn't get a girl with a $100 bill hanging out of his zipper.

Please find me. I will be the one getting dirty beatdowns from all the ugly people that ask whatupg to point me out to them .

Damn nyis - i think even TeamJ may be able to take you tonight after all the ugly people and dirty lurkers get through with you! :)

Damn nyis - i think even TeamJ may be able to take you tonight after all the ugly people and dirty lurkers get through with you! :)

No no no, I don't want to fight ugly people, I only want to fight lurkers. Ugly people are usually pretty good fighters, because they get beatdown so often.... except for teamj5, he just isn't good at anything. :hat: