Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn meatball

teamj5

Whats wrong with lurkers? I used to post on here but I only check this board once and awhile cause it's not that busy. I like to read what you write I think you guys are pretty funny but because I'm from RI and I have never met any of you that I don't really participate.

Originally posted by jules5335

Whats wrong with lurkers? I used to post on here but I only check this board once and awhile cause it's not that busy. I like to read what you write I think you guys are pretty funny but because I'm from RI and I have never met any of you that I don't really participate.

I knew they'd start trickling in :D

Nothing wrong with the innocent lurkers - we just sometimes forget you're there. It's the not-so-innocent lurkers that aggrivate me :mad:

Nyis is just a troublemaker.

hes just taking a piss...theres nothing wrong with lurkers. it took me forever to start posting on these board, and most boards i read i dont post on. feel free to join in everytime, but if you are a guy, id watch yourself around meatgrabber...he's got slippery hands

Originally posted by whadupg

Nyis is just a troublemaker.

You got that right :hat:

Nothing's wrong with lurkers per se... and if you post (even once) you're not a bad-lurker in my book, but it's kind of like taking and not giving. Sure, we're funny (well, all of us except teamj5)... but we're much funnier when there are other people out there posting with us. Plus, if there were more people posting, there'd be more to read, and more posting, and so on. Those dead days wouldn't really exist (not that I mind them sometimes though).

And as always, everything I say on here is sarcastic... I'm not REALLY going to beatdown any lurkers tonight. I'll be way too tired from smacking teamj5 around.