Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone hav a WMC schedule?

revaluation

check the web site and sign up to thier mailing list. we should start hearing stuff in Feb. and then look for the updates because stuff will be changing basically until the week before WMC starts, and keep a look out for the guest lists and shit.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

a) What are the dates for WMC again?

B) I think me and my buddies are gonna go down to WMC for one of their bachelor parties. So we will need to see Larry -- many times. Vic, can you arrange such a meeting?

3/18 - 22, but most of us are taking the whole week...

a) What are the dates for WMC again?

B) I think me and my buddies are gonna go down to WMC for one of their bachelor parties. So we will need to see Larry -- many times. Vic, can you arrange such a meeting?

larry's assistance can be arranged.

There will most likely be five to seven of us. I will let you know as we get closer, but just be warned that we will need to see lots of Larry.

well we'll see, first you guys need to get there, then we'll see about larry's schedule and all.

check my posts in the WMC Board, if you want great deals on some rooms I gave a few up. You can pay $150-$200 a night for a hotel or get a condo or apt for the week for roughly $500-600, get it now they won't be around in the next week. I did it early and got a townhouse right on the beach and lincoln road, walking distance to Spin and Crobar and Liquid, etc... sleeps 8 and we got it for $800 for the full week, that's $100 a person for a week.