Clubplanet Nightlife Community

casbah in A.C.

Originally posted by joeys24

how is it on saturdays?...what type of crowd?....music?

i went there last saturday, place is ok.. dancers are hot!!! when i first got there they started playing hip hop, then at liek 12:30 it was all house, mostly commercial.. the crowd was a mix, there was alot of good looking ladies there!!

Thanks for the good feedback on Casbah.

I just wanted to stop by introduce myself and say hello to everyone here clubplanet.com.

I also wanted to fill in everyone on what our mission is at casbah on Saturday nights.

Our goal is to cater to the upscale drinking crowd.

What I do is play mainstream music in the begining of the night catering to the commericial crowd. As the night goes on the music changes, and around 12:30am I start weening in the more cooler dance tracks like Darkbeat, and stuff like that. Around 1am I start playing more Tribal stuff leeding up to DJ Stevie B. from Baltimore MD. who spins mostly Tribal underground. Stevie B. starts his set around 2:30am and goes till 6am.

I would love to hear more feedback and questions and

feel free to list some music requests if you would like.

One of the other things that most people dont know is that Casbah could stay open all night, but we

dont cause we really dont want the reputation that goes along with the clubs that stay open all night. And that is one of the main reasons why I play a lot of commericial music.

Also I am looking to pick up some guest spots in NYC

Thanks,

DJ MOE GREEN-Casbah-NJ

DJMOEGREEN@AOL.OM

Originally posted by djmoe

Brian, as I said before Casbah is not trying to be an underground nightclub. We play lots of hits and cater to the girls. $$$$$$$$$$$

I don't know any girl that is into tribal. In my opinion I think Tribal is pretty boring

Brian, as I said before Casbah is not trying to be an underground nightclub. We play lots of hits and cater to the girls. $$$$$$$$$$$

cooler dance tracks.

I know what you mean. I just thought the term "cooler" was a little funny. Its all about keeping the crowd happy.