Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** Snake in the apartment** WHAT?

OMG. I live back in Allentown, PA as of two months ago, but still have my place in brooklyn. Anyway, I went to look at a apartment right next to where I work and the lady who owns it took me in to show me, we go up the steps and she says go to left that is the bedroom. So I get to the top of the steps and turn the corner only to see what at first looks like one of those door stops in the shape of a snake. I was like - WOW, that looks real -

she was like - it is real!!!!!!!!! OMG!! WTF!! We both ran back down the steps. She just had the whole place re-done. It is really nice too. It appears that the guy who lived there had snakes and I guess he forgot one when he left!!! No need to bring you own pet it already comes with one! hahaha! So she called the owner of the snake and he came to get it but when he went to touch it - it was already dead. He left there two months ago. It must had just died recently cuz it looked alive to me!!!!!!! Yikes. To funny - but sad for the snake. Stupid owner!!!! :blown:

Originally posted by goagirl63

OMG. I live back in Allentown, PA as of two months ago, but still have my place in brooklyn. Anyway, I went to look at a apartment right next to where I work and the lady who owns it took me in to show me, we go up the steps and she says go to left that is the bedroom. So I get to the top of the steps and turn the corner only to see what at first looks like one of those door stops in the shape of a snake. I was like - WOW, that looks real -

she was like - it is real!!!!!!!!! OMG!! WTF!! We both ran back down the steps. She just had the whole place re-done. It is really nice too. It appears that the guy who lived there had snakes and I guess he forgot one when he left!!! No need to bring you own pet it already comes with one! hahaha! So she called the owner of the snake and he came to get it but when he went to touch it - it was already dead. He left there two months ago. It must had just died recently cuz it looked alive to me!!!!!!! Yikes. To funny - but sad for the snake. Stupid owner!!!! :blown:

Better hope there are none hiding in the walls. I live on Staten Island. And occasionally we will see little Garder Snakes (Spelling)

I remember one night coming home mangled and a snake by my door jumped up at me. I am not affraid of snakes I used to own a Boa. But I was definately not ready for that shit.

I hope not either!! I am a little freaked to take the place! I think I will look around a little bit first. It is the first place that I looked at. When I was younger this guy across the street from where I lived use to have lots of snakes and I use to hold them all the time but now being older - not so fond of them now!! Snakes are sneaky!!!! Never ready for a snake to pop out at you!!! :eek:

Get yo' ass back to the city now!

I don't like living there! I now get in my car that is parked in my driveway and drive 7 minutes to my job and I have a nice place to park then three steps to the front door. I love the city but not to live only to visit!!! I still have my place in brooklyn I come every weekend but I haven' t been going out!! Keeping a low profile for a while!! Thanks for missing me!!! ;)

Originally posted by goagirl63

I hope not either!! I am a little freaked to take the place! I think I will look around a little bit first. It is the first place that I looked at. When I was younger this guy across the street from where I lived use to have lots of snakes and I use to hold them all the time but now being older - not so fond of them now!! Snakes are sneaky!!!! Never ready for a snake to pop out at you!!! :eek:

I'll bet you anything the dude let the snake out to "play" and when he went to put him back his tank, he was nowhere to be found. He moved by then, and the whole time the snake was somewhere warm - probably in the back of the dryer. He knew damn well he had left it there, but had to come over and play it off. You know if you have a missing snake. Ask me how I know this. :mad:

Originally posted by sheendawg

I'll bet you anything the dude let the snake out to "play" and when he went to put him back his tank, he was nowhere to be found. He moved by then, and the whole time the snake was somewhere warm - probably in the back of the dryer. He knew damn well he had left it there, but had to come over and play it off. You know if you have a missing snake. Ask me how I know this. :mad:

Hey what are you doing tonight?

Originally posted by sheendawg

Heeeey, baby!! I am STILL out of town visiting more fam, probably coming home tomorrow. I know where YOU'RE headed!! You musta saw my other thread too. ;) What's good?

:mad: :mad: :mad: Ok So I guess meeting is out of the question till the 31st???