Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to the fans of NJGuido

thegoo

Due to an unfortunate incident I will no longer be able to maintain the NJGuido site.

The other night I was gelling my hair, preparing myself for yet another fabulous evening at NJ's finest nightclub, Riverstreet. Denny was spinning and I always like to look my guidoest for the nights he spins, because its always such a magical night and I like to look and party like a rockstar.

I was on my third bottle of gel (because I just couldnt get that last spike to stick all the way up), and I turned around to grab my Bed Head Spike Stick when I slipped and fell. During the fall, I accidentally knocked over an ashtray and the cherry from my Puerto Rican cigar flew into my hair. Needless to say, I was scalped instantly.

I feel that I will be unable to properly maintain my Guido image without a head full of spikes so myself and NJGuido will be going into hibernation until summertime when hopefully my hair will have grown back and I will once again be able to take pictures with that stupid look on my face, and wear my stenciled t-shirts.

Sincerely guido,

thegoo

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by gretchmason

I have only been to njguido.com once - just out of curiosity mind you, and the only thing I got out of it was a sore stomach from laughing so hard.

That was nothing short of amazing. :D

aww we'll miss laughing at those pics...:cry: :cry: :cry: