Clubplanet Nightlife Community

METRO LOUNGE thanks everyone once again................

ml2k1

Wanted to say thank you to all of YOU for another incredible night. Where do i begin. First of all.............LAST NIGHT WAS OUT OF CONTROL!. It had sort of a holiday feeling to it to me, because everyone seemed overly excited for the night. I guess everyone was waiting to see excatly how this whole thing would go off.......well, IT WENT OFF, IN A BIG, BIG WAY. And we thank all of you for that. I knew the drink ticket system would take a little getting used to, but you all seemed to get the hang of it by the end of the night. We could not have asked for a better possible crowd. The vibe, energy, and excitment of the metro lounge family is what makes what we do something special to US. It was also great to see lots of industry in the house. It always really gets me pumped up when its the end of a long night and i look out in front of my bar and most of the people i see are all the hardcore peeps from this board, that puts a smile on my face:D You guys are the true clubbers, and we are glad you are part of the Metro Lounge/Merge family. THANK YOU! We will always do our best to TRY to give you the best that we can. Thanks for appreciating it, and thank you for a great night!

George, great night!

Great crowd and have not heard Richie since Cheetah.

Real good vibe.

Kudos to Gracer, BG (DaNcIn' fool), Ysolt (how'd we get you out of the house). Terrence (Don't know your CP name!) SPYGIRL three times in a week, Love ya.

The Deko and Abyss crew, you guys are killin' me. Jarmenio, Richie Santana, Willie, Phil, Joey Enuff, KETTLE ONE AnyONE!

I know I AM Missing someone.

See everyone next time!:hat:

Originally posted by greyskyy

George, great night!

The Deko and Abyss crew, you guys are killin' me. Jarmenio, Richie Santana, Willie, Phil, Joey Enuff, KETTLE ONE AnyONE!

I know I AM Missing someone.

See everyone next time!:hat:

Forgot About Me!!! LOL

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by ml2k1

Wanted to say thank you to all of YOU for another incredible night. Where do i begin. First of all.............LAST NIGHT WAS OUT OF CONTROL!. It had sort of a holiday feeling to it to me, because everyone seemed overly excited for the night. I guess everyone was waiting to see excatly how this whole thing would go off.......well, IT WENT OFF, IN A BIG, BIG WAY. And we thank all of you for that. I knew the drink ticket system would take a little getting used to, but you all seemed to get the hang of it by the end of the night. We could not have asked for a better possible crowd. The vibe, energy, and excitment of the metro lounge family is what makes what we do something special to US. It was also great to see lots of industry in the house. It always really gets me pumped up when its the end of a long night and i look out in front of my bar and most of the people i see are all the hardcore peeps from this board, that puts a smile on my face:D You guys are the true clubbers, and we are glad you are part of the Metro Lounge/Merge family. THANK YOU! We will always do our best to TRY to give you the best that we can. Thanks for appreciating it, and thank you for a great night!

awsome time..george petey richie thanx for everything....till next time...

so i guess last night was a great night to pop my metro cherry, just wish i didn't drink so much :D

i didn't officially meet george, but hell... thanks for the hook-ups anyway...

petey - it was great to meet ya.... maybe next time you can convince matt to come so that he can prop me up while i slurr another conversation with you :)

all the CP ppl i met and was hustling drinks from - i'm a lush and you are all the BESTEST :hat:

thank you all for a great night...

My Friday Metro Review in a nutshell

metro+friday+richie rydell+george = one big mess of af ucking good time

im scared for thursdays because i know friday is next on the schedule

Thanks Richie and George for a great night - it was nice meeting alot of CP PEEPS TOO

See you all at BUNKA TONIGHT FOR THE SILVER BALL