Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finally got around to posting pics of my car...

joeg

Originally posted by Crackorn

Very nice. Is that front dam cooling a radiator or an intercooler?

Front Mount Intercooler

How about a pic of the interior? Let us all see a shot of that nice gear selection lever. :laugh: (auto) Drop that shit and dump a 5spd in soon!

Did u end up with the carbon fiber hood?? Did they use the same paint? Doesn't match at all. What is up with that?

not bad. ;) i thought it was a deer you hit...

maybe i should sell my decks and mod my car :D

actually... my car needs an engine/tranny/axle swap and so many other things just to get her back to stock condition. ugh.

All i want is a set of deepdish wheels, some coilovers and a front lip.

;) i'm sure when i get that done mine will look better than yours.

bwahahahaha.

Originally posted by teklord310

Front Mount Intercooler

How about a pic of the interior? Let us all see a shot of that nice gear selection lever. :laugh: (auto) Drop that shit and dump a 5spd in soon!

Did u end up with the carbon fiber hood?? Did they use the same paint? Doesn't match at all. What is up with that?

looks to be carbon fiber because no body shop would fuck up a paint match that much because you would have to be stupid to pay for it

Originally posted by kandyraver

looks to be carbon fiber because no body shop would fuck up a paint match that much because you would have to be stupid to pay for it

Have you met Joe? He isn't exactly the brightest tool in the box. :eek:

Actually I stopped by with him to see the car once and got a terrible vibe from the mechanics. They are complete tools, but he still claims they are competent. Oh well, at least the work is done.

Let's see if you can peel the paint off with tape. :laugh:

Nice man, is that a GS-T or a GSX?

Yea, you really need a 5-speed, or you can get a racing auto trans which shifts alot better than a regular auto. It would probably be cheaper than a full trans swap.

I hope that IS a carbon fiber hood, cuz that paint is way off.

I'll post some pics of my car soon.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YES, it is a carbon fiber hood...

YES, i am saving money to put in the JDM 5-speed with some help from cintron...

no, i haven't been to the track in about a year... the car was in the shop most of this track season...

Yes, the rear is talon (sort of) and the front is eclipse (sort of)... its a hybrid...

Yes, its all wheel drive & turbo (GSX or Tsi AWD... whatever gets you off)

yes, it is the stock exhaust, i don't want to halfass the exhaust, and so its going to cost close to a grand to do it up right... and i've been short on cash with the whole accident that landed the car in the shop to do all this work in the first place...

yes, that is a gigantic greddy Front Mount Intercooler...

Yarin: "not the BRIGHTEST TOOL in the box"??? i see rutgers is giving you exactly what you payed for... and you're not exactly the sharpest crayon in the fridge... :confused: :confused:

ou812: theres no rice here... :D

not everyone puts a fart can on their car, a real performance exhaust doesn't look like you can shove a bowling ball in it

with all due respect, on a turbo car, yes it should look exactly like that.

truthfully an automatic transmission mated with the proper tuning chip will give you better peformance than a five speed

I don't think i've ever heard a blanket statement that was more horrendously inaccurate. That's akin to saying "red is the best color" and expecting it to be God's given truth.

on an AWD car, you can't beat a manual... on rwd with A LOT of hp... auto isn't so bad...

and yes, on a turbo car, it should be 3" or larger from the turbo all the way to the muffler... mandrel bent... otherwise you'll suffer from boost creep, lag, and poor top end performance... and in this particular case, i'm going with a lancer EVO 3 exhuast manifold ported to 7cm... its taking me forever to get the cash for all that... but when i do, it'll be well worth it...

all in the future...

eric, when are you doing that 4g63 swap into that go-kart of yours?? :tongue::)

not everyone puts a fart can on their car, a real performance exhaust doesn't look like you can shove a bowling ball in it

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Fart Can!!! HAaaaaaahahahah

JoeG also racks up a classic with: Not the sharpest crayon in the refrigerator?

:laugh2: I really like this thread!