Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new jersey

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

alright, since all of you are basically from NJ, and i end up there a lot for work. somebody tell me what the fuck is there to do up there. there is nothing where im at. at least i dont think so. i have to go to the Toms River area, like rt 9 and rt 70. so let me know. i dont mind driving a little's bit. alright thanks!!

you could also try Jenk's in Point pleasant..

Last weekend I went there and the girl to guy ratio had to be 5 to 1, even aside from that I had a blast, live band, yet played alot of club music, even some classics.

More of a beachy atmosphere, they have B98.5 there every sat along with the coorslight crew..

Guest jroo

:) hey liquid, where is that at?

im not looking to hook up or anything, just want to go out and dance. and no freaky gay clubs. i hate being the fresh meat at those. thanks. :):):)

Originally posted by jroo

alright, since all of you are basically from NJ, and i end up there a lot for work. somebody tell me what the fuck is there to do up there. there is nothing where im at. at least i dont think so. i have to go to the Toms River area, like rt 9 and rt 70. so let me know. i dont mind driving a little's bit. alright thanks!!

if you dont mind driving alittle more, try to hit up AC exit 38 on the gsp i think. the cassbah at the taj is usually good.

or go up north on Rt.9 and hit up Abyss or Deko

You'd have to check out their website for directions,

But just to give you an idea, its only about 10-15 mins from the parkway, around exit 90 I believe...

If you go on a saturday, tell Candance from B98-5 radio that Paul from the shore told her to give you free shit...lol..

She will get a kick out of it and surely should hook you up..

http://www.jenksclub.com/

also, while Im at it, there is a hotel right down the street in walking distance, which is pretty cheap just in case you....umm need to spend the night...lol.:eek:

peace

Guest jroo

cool, i always have to stay at the ramada, and that hotel bar is pretty fucking lame. i go up the turn pike to 295 to 195 i dont know the area at all, so i dont know what exit it is on the parkway, but i do know that ac is like at the bottom of the parkway i think. do any of you guys live out there, by 70 and 9? i really appriecate all the help!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jroo
Originally posted by incredulous

around where you are there is alot of shit that goes on in the summer more then now. so you have to travel more in the winter i guess.

first of all what kind of shit do you like(clubs, bars, lounges)?

and secondly, what time of the year d you usually come?

i only come up there when we got shit going on. its slated to be over in feb. but there will always be more. i like a little bit of everything, DnB, prog house, jungle. i like to dance, lounges are cool too, if you have people to hang out with. hopefully stuff is happening up there when the weather gets better then. sorry for taking so long to answer

Originally posted by jroo

i only come up there when we got shit going on. its slated to be over in feb. but there will always be more. i like a little bit of everything, DnB, prog house, jungle. i like to dance, lounges are cool too, if you have people to hang out with. hopefully stuff is happening up there when the weather gets better then. sorry for taking so long to answer

since you are by rt 9 and 70, your best bet is to either hit up Jenks in pt pleseant or Bamboo or Merge in seaside