Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 1/11

weyes

only buy shoes that really fit just right! shoes that are too small can lead to serious foot problems, and shoes that are too big can lead to

trip

p

i

n

g

and falling over your own feet. and your feet may not hurt for the 45 seconds you walk around the store, but for a whole day?... remember that, no matter how good they look on you at the store, walking funny due to being uncomfortable is rather unattractive :tongue::laugh: . such silliness :rolleyes: !

tune in tomorrow.

Originally posted by incredulous

tell that to my girlfriend, after walking around in the city or mall she always says that her feet are killing her. girls have it harder i think

the only girls who have it harder are the ones who choose to wear uncomfortable shoes :half: .

Originally posted by weyes

the only girls who have it harder are the ones who choose to wear uncomfortable shoes :half: .

this is true, but girls usually try to dress up or something. guys dont care, they wear sneakers most of the time. plus you have to admit that there is usally more padding for mens shoes, i think

if a woman insists on wearing heels or strappy sandals, it's true, it'll be hard to find comfortable ones. but i always wear sneakers when i go out dancing, walking, or anything that requires that i spend a lot of time on my feet. if i have a choice, i go for less pain :D .