Clubplanet Nightlife Community

deko review

cant really remember so that is about it. but seriously, the place went off last night. the music from what i do remember was pretty banging all night. the real party started after 2. afterhours downstairs was rediculous. i dont think any of us left until around 5. not too sure though cause i was taking shots of hennessy with the bouncers and i dont know what happened after that. last night was by far the best time at deko yet. big thanks to armenio, will, binoy, sergio, and all the djs there last night. and good seeing all the usuals. not even gonna try to remember who was there again cause my mind is shot. ok its back to recovery time.

Originally posted by voodoolounge

I'm bringing the crew to deko Thursday night. Does Alex still run security? He used to work with us in Hoboken.

Alex does still work there but he doesnt run security. This guy Brian runs security there for the past few years. Is this Ronnie???

Originally posted by whitecamaro

cant really remember so that is about it. but seriously, the place went off last night. the music from what i do remember was pretty banging all night. the real party started after 2. afterhours downstairs was rediculous. i dont think any of us left until around 5. not too sure though cause i was taking shots of hennessy with the bouncers and i dont know what happened after that. last night was by far the best time at deko yet. big thanks to armenio, will, binoy, sergio, and all the djs there last night. and good seeing all the usuals. not even gonna try to remember who was there again cause my mind is shot. ok its back to recovery time.

doood, night was insane. i don't even remember how i got home. great party, kept doin shots with richie. amazing night. did you see andy passed out in the bathroom on the floor, what a herb. get ready for wednesday at abyss. my boy dave is spinning. going to be nutts. damn my head still hurts, blaaaa

Z

Good times last night. A little too crowded at one point but that was to be expected. THe music was good. Richie was good and Teo T was great. I enjoyed his set the best. A special thanks to the Deko staff, especially Joe and Sergio, for their hospitality. I will be back Feb 1st for my birthday and for Denny.

:hat: :hat: :hat:

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Hey Vic, I stayed for a drink for Cynthia's birthday then I left. Not feeling too good. Alen got back this am. You going to Miami?

O, I got there at 1:30.

Yes im going to Miami waiting for this friend of mine to get back to me with prices. I do and dont want to go cause its really not a vacation..it'll be like jammen here and seeing everyone from here, But im looking it as it will be HOT there but cold here. I know you guys are going. I'll call Al L8ers and say whats up.

I bet its that cold thing going around Well get better and tell those owners from DEKO to get you some heat out there. We sure dont have palm tress nor no damn leaves in the trees, lol

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Deko was a great time. Richie Santana has some out of control Bombs, most I believe were his own productions. The 3 songs of his first set right b4 the Mariah, I need to get a hold of.

Afterhours was Nice! :eek: Santana continued his set downstairs at 3 am... Haha i think Beeny was djing for a little too..

Sergio, Joe, and Beeny once again thank you for everything... :D

I think Mike Mac needs to do a night alone there... Set it up..

Originally posted by djdanfury

Deko was a great time. Richie Santana has some out of control Bombs, most I believe were his own productions. The 3 songs of his first set right b4 the Mariah, I need to get a hold of.

like our convo last night....i walked in while mariah was on so i cant help you with those ids....if you find out let me know though