Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PvD @ Transit

zeuschicago

Did you all see this yet? Transit is kinda a weird venue to bring him to.......but fuck....I cant pass up PvD. I missed him last time he was in town.

Has anyone here seen him in the US? Please tell me he kicks ass just like when he does his live sets over in Europe? Rosenmatengrad......Love Parade.....Ibbiza.....and the Ministry of Sound Sessions?

I have heard people say he sucks (or is at least not what was expected) when playing in the US.

Thanks

Zeus

Originally posted by zeuschicago

Has anyone here seen him in the US?

Saw him at Space, Miami.............

He was a let-down. Oscar G did a killer opening set, PvD came on and KILLED THE CROWD.

Miami crowds don't go as nuts as the kids in Chi-town, so when I say he killed the crowd, I'm dead serious.

But, I have heard he kicks ass too, so if you haven't seen him, then give it a try. Me, unless it's free, I will not go out of my way to see him again........ I'll take PsychoBitch n' Teri ANYDAY over PvD.

My $0.02 cents.

Lola:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

I'll take PsychoBitch n' Teri ANYDAY over PvD.

Of course......so would I, but since I have not seen him, and I do so love his live sets I have, I have to have to go.....unless of course for some reason Psycho desides that would be a good day for her b-day party, but since its on a Wendsday I should be pretty safe [:D]

Zeus