Clubplanet Nightlife Community

taxi please

nympho69

funny this topic was brought up....me and my *other* were talking about this when I got home early this morning (( a lil' drunk phone action for me while he's out of town for the weekend... ;) ))

anywho...a few months ago we got it on in a yellow...

the driver was a mean SOB...but that didn't stop us from any naughtiness....we just slipped him 20 bucks...and told him not to turn around....

It wasn't like I was riding him stark naked in the back of the cab...i was covered for the most part...

And the sex wasn't stellar either, as it normally is. It was more about the excitement and whatever than it was about sex.

There's only so much you can get away with in a cab.... :half:

Originally posted by nympho69

sex in a taxicab

anyone done it?

if so did the driver say anything?

were u extremely discreet?

or were clothes coming off and no holding back on moaning and yelling?

Hell yea, sex in a cab rocks! I was having dinner in Little Italy with my girl years ago, we were all over each other in the restaurant. When we left, I jumped in the cab first and she sat straddling me on my lap. The cab driver asked where to, I said just drive. He asked again, I yelled just drive and threw $40 through the little window. He drove around for about 20 minutes while we were like animals in the back seat. I took her shirt up over her head, kissing, licking, sucking her breasts and ultimately fucking her. First she rode me facing me while we kissed and then she turned around to ride me. Having the cab driver in the car was such a non-issue, he never said a word until I told him where to finally take us. I gave him another $20 when we got out and he thanked me over and over again.

Next I want to give oral in the back of a cab until she screams, Nympho are you interested?

Originally posted by marcid21

funny this topic was brought up....me and my *other* were talking about this when I got home early this morning (( a lil' drunk phone action for me while he's out of town for the weekend... ;) ))

anywho...a few months ago we got it on in a yellow...

the driver was a mean SOB...but that didn't stop us from any naughtiness....we just slipped him 20 bucks...and told him not to turn around....

It wasn't like I was riding him stark naked in the back of the cab...i was covered for the most part...

And the sex wasn't stellar either, as it normally is. It was more about the excitement and whatever than it was about sex.

There's only so much you can get away with in a cab.... :half:

well actually i thought about it last nite, haha

but i think if i were to do it i would want to go overboard

clothes off ass smacking moaning the works

but im not quite sure how the cab driver would react

and i wouldnt want to tell him in advance i think i would enjoy the shock and commotion it might cause

damn i just had a gross thought

if people think like me i dont ever want to sit in a cab again

well actually i thought about it last nite, haha

but i think if i were to do it i would want to go overboard

clothes off ass smacking moaning the works

but im not quite sure how the cab driver would react

and i wouldnt want to tell him in advance i think i would enjoy the shock and commotion it might cause

damn i just had a gross thought

if people think like me i dont ever want to sit in a cab again

fuck that.. you bare ass in the cab seat.

those seats are soo gross... mad gross... dunno where those seats been...

Originally posted by atomicapples

fuck that.. you bare ass in the cab seat.

those seats are soo gross... mad gross... dunno where those seats been...

haha thats exactly the thought that came across my mind thats why i said i dont want to sit in a cab again

but actually i would be riding so my ass would be in the air

sex in a taxicab

anyone done it?

if so did the driver say anything?

were u extremely discreet?

or were clothes coming off and no holding back on moaning and yelling?

First off, just being in a cab is a gamble in itself. Look at some of the cabs, they are hooked up like cop cruisers and the cabbies always wonder if they are gonna get their fare or worse, get jacked, so what makes you think they wont flip out..unless the dude is high on sumthin? And for those that did it, hands down to ya.. The multitude of people that get in and out of those cabs can give you the creeps if ran into 'em. Anyone ever dropped sumthin in a cab floor and had to fish around to retrive it? Yuck !! nasty if you ask me.

I gotta be drunk outta my mind to try and pull something like that off, is what I'm trying to say. LOL

Then Again....

just ma opinion....dont make it ite:D