Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Taste review!!!!

Taste slammed last night!!!

It got busy like 11:00,

Music was nuts!!

about 60% of the crowd were girls.

The owners were throwing handfuls of money off the balcony into the crowd. I talked to this little scavenger girl that had a roll of money in her hand so i had to ask how much she got...... $180 in fives and singles!!!

The club was packed but still easy to move and get drinks....

Thanks to Caruch for drink tickets and comp....

Personally i think the place is the best decorated in the area.... right up there with deko but a little nice and bigger.

Anyone that hasn't been yet.... get there next week.... Im going again. Nice night after going hard core at metro.

Im sure if you post on Cp Caruch will comp you.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by carguy19

Taste slammed last night!!!

It got busy like 11:00,

Music was nuts!!

about 60% of the crowd were girls.

The owners were throwing handfuls of money off the balcony into the crowd. I talked to this little scavenger girl that had a roll of money in her hand so i had to ask how much she got...... $180 in fives and singles!!!

The club was packed but still easy to move and get drinks....

Thanks to Caruch for drink tickets and comp....

Personally i think the place is the best decorated in the area.... right up there with deko but a little nice and bigger.

Anyone that hasn't been yet.... get there next week.... Im going again. Nice night after going hard core at metro.

Im sure if you post on Cp Caruch will comp you.

I had a great time there last night. Nice meeting Caruch and Erica127. I thought the place was very classy. Mark thanks for the comps at the door for my crew :D

i just wanted to say that i had a blast nite. the place was definitely classy & the crowd was pretty good too.

The music was really good, especially around 1:30 - closing...

It was really nice meeting caruch, caryguy, carusomass12, & danie672(?)...hope to see you guys soon

:D

nice meeting you too erica...

well i have to say i was pretty impressed last night! i was kinda tired and didnt even feel like going out.. so i figured we would stay for a drink or two.. and leave.. boy was i wrong.. i had so much fun.. the place is gorgeous.. the crowd was pretty hot too.. with the exception of this one guy dancing like he was micheal flatley in raindance!

i will deffinately go next week.. all of you who didn't show missed out!

thanks to caruch for the comp and the drink passes!

Originally posted by santaforeal

glad everyone had a good time. i expect next week to be even better. every week it has got busier and busier. pm me or caruch for comps. erica you friend was SLAMMING! ;) HOOK IT UUUUUUPPPP!!!!:tongue:

next week well have our table back everybody so well all get ripped up together!

i will be sure to tell her you said that....she's my girly

I AM AT MY COMPUTER, THATNKS FOR COMMING OUT, ERICA WAS LIKE ON THE FLOOR COLLECTING MONEY!!!!

THE DJ IS BILLY FEATHERSTONE, HE IS RICHY RYDELLS FRIEND, U SEE HIM IN THE BOOTH AT METRO ON FRIDAYS......

HE REALY GOOD

I HOPE EVERYONE COMES BACK NEXT WEEK AMND MAYBE OTHERS WILL SWE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TALING ABOUT FOR WEEKS

sorry for not going but all i can say is i am still trying to put the pieces together from this weekend and all I remember is it ending with the cops......................................fucked up story and if Trewguy is out there somewhere he can explain it

Originally posted by stiffler

sorry for not going but all i can say is i am still trying to put the pieces together from this weekend and all I remember is it ending with the cops......................................fucked up story and if Trewguy is out there somewhere he can explain it

i hope everything turns out for the best sweety