Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Taste review!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stiffler

sorry for not going but all i can say is i am still trying to put the pieces together from this weekend and all I remember is it ending with the cops......................................fucked up story and if Trewguy is out there somewhere he can explain it

IS DAVE HOME, CAUSE I CACNT GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM???

Originally posted by dani672

how come i can't see the pics? they are just x out..

carusomas.. i guess i didn't meet you.. but we were probably standing back to back all night... i was with erica and marc most of the night..

you were with erica the whole night? Wait were you her friend with the white shirt?

as for the pics...reload the page...i have them up on a yahoo photos site and its linked to there...but the server for yahoo photos has been up and down all day.

Originally posted by carguy19

I hope everyone that didn't go this past weekend gets there this weekend..... It was off the hook!!!

Erica your friend was smokin!!

Sorry I had to leave early guys

i will be sure to tell Deb you said that..i understand you had to leave early, but thanx for sayin bye :(

Theres no excuse for you to not be there on saturaday....

I don't wanna hear any shit

well, my sister, who is only 16, will be comin up to my school saturday & spendin the nite wit me..so i don't think i will be able to make it...well, i just told deb what you said & she said you were cute too :D

Originally posted by erica127

well, my sister, who is only 16, will be comin up to my school saturday & spendin the nite wit me..so i don't think i will be able to make it...well, i just told deb what you said & she said you were cute too :D

Tell her to call me....

Tell her to call me....

i started draggin her ass out to places about 2 months ago & she loves it now...she's gonna b in jersey city soon & then the city all nite..i have to call her & let her know if there's anything good on wed nites in the city..let me know if you can think of anything & then i will call her & tell her & give her your #

thank you :D