Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's with Jersey?

nycalexct

Ok, so I know I'm probably outnumbered here, buf wtf!?!... Why does Jersey get it's own Message Board and Connecticut doesn't? I'm mean, NYC is the shit and obviously deserves numerous boards. NYC dumps all their shit on Jersey, literally and Jersey gets a message board. Is it that NYC's shit can put you on the map? Now I don't want NYC to crap on CT, I just think CP should consider a Connecticut board, even if no one posts :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by nycalexct

Ok, so I know I'm probably outnumbered here, buf wtf!?!... Why does Jersey get it's own Message Board and Connecticut doesn't? I'm mean, NYC is the shit and obviously deserves numerous boards. NYC dumps all their shit on Jersey, literally and Jersey gets a message board. Is it that NYC's shit can put you on the map? Now I don't want NYC to crap on CT, I just think CP should consider a Connecticut board, even if no one posts :mad: :mad:

wtf are you talking about? were you ever in nj?

Danbury? As in what? There's stuff there? If that's your impression of CT you should hit the shoreline (Stamford, SoNo, New Haven). And that's year round. In the summer, anywhere on the water past New Haven is jumpin'. Harbour Park is ridiculous! And Meridan is ghetto. That's generally one of the places you pass on the highway unless you're goin to the mall.

So what's to bash next about CT? You gonna say LI Sound stinks... that's not gonna work... JERSEY... You gonna say you heard there's a lot of pastures... well, you went to Danbury and Meridan (not a city, granted none of the places in CT that are cities really qualify as large, but Meridan!? It's a tiny dump AND it is even ghetto, ghetto "I'll pop you with my squirt gun mofo") So CT may be a little empty up North, but if I had a nickel for every time someone said "I'm going out to the country" and be referring to Jersey :mad: ...

Despite spending weekends down there with the fam (briefly, no one is going back again) I haven't spent an actual summer or period of time going out in Jersey, however, my bro goes to Surf and all that other shit down there and tells me ahead of time. Whenever he calls me drunk and mangled and says "Yo, this place is siiiiiiiick" I'm usually out somewhere up here, just as whacked surrounded by ridiculous girls, good music, and cheap booze.

Ok so I am from CT and think it would be cool if we had a forum for nightlife here, since the nightlife scene is expanding a lot. During the year I really dont think that Jersey clubs are that much better than some of the clubs in CT.

BUUUUTT Jersey during the summer is no comparison. Yeah there are a lot of places to go up here, and hot girls, but the Jersey Shore is just insane. Definatley Apples in Oranges.

Did you just say "The Almighty Jersey"??? :lol3:

hmmm... not that funny really. you must be from connecticut.

here's some tissues while CP still refuses to acknowledge that your state would have anything worth while to discuss on a message board.. dork.

I went to College in Conneticut, the whole place is weak, thats why we drove to NYC to go out EVERY weekend!!!!! At least there are hot clubs and lounges to go to in Jersey. The only cool place I ever went to in CT was the Loft in Hartford, and that was in 94. It is probably gone or SUX by now... Dont talk out your ass you know CT SUX

Danbury? As in what? There's stuff there? If that's your impression of CT you should hit the shoreline (Stamford, SoNo, New Haven).

Please dont tell me you are talking about Gatsby's, Demry's, The Bar, and Toads Place. Those are gay ass college clubs in the middle of the Ghetto!!!!

I've been everywhere in CT, so I can talk Shit, you haven't even been to Jersey loser. Go to Belmar or Seaside one weekend this summer and you will never stop going back!!!!!!

And by the way CT is straight Ghetto and Country there is no inbetween.

First of all, I never exactly said CT was better than Jersey, just that nothing really stands out about NJ except for the fact that it is the dumpsite for all the left over Staten Island trash (metaphorically and literally).

Oh and prettyricky, you just named four trashy places, two of which closed a long time ago, one that is basically a Pizza and Brew with an underground feel and a dance floor, and another that is a concert venue. If someone ever told you that they were nice bars or good clubs, sorry, you were misinformed.

The loft was nice though, i think I saw you out there once.

display.php?x=11

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by launch

Ok so I am from CT and think it would be cool if we had a forum for nightlife here, since the nightlife scene is expanding a lot. During the year I really dont think that Jersey clubs are that much better than some of the clubs in CT.

BUUUUTT Jersey during the summer is no comparison. Yeah there are a lot of places to go up here, and hot girls, but the Jersey Shore is just insane. Definatley Apples in Oranges.

CT should be blown off of the fucking map!! All of you CT tools should come down the jersey shore and see whats up! smarten the fuck up hammer!

First of all, I never exactly said CT was better than Jersey, just that nothing really stands out about NJ except for the fact that it is the dumpsite for all the left over Staten Island trash (metaphorically and literally).

Oh and prettyricky, you just named four trashy places, two of which closed a long time ago, one that is basically a Pizza and Brew with an underground feel and a dance floor, and another that is a concert venue. If someone ever told you that they were nice bars or good clubs, sorry, you were misinformed.

The loft was nice though, i think I saw you out there once.

display.php?x=11

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dont get smart you little college homo!!! By the way the dumps are in Staten Island!!!! Stay in CT we dont need little preppy jerkoffs like you in Jersey. You wouldn't last a day:bigfinge:

:lol3: yeah, I'm a preppy jerk off...

Keep talking though, maybe you can make yourselves feel better about living in Jersey.:aright:

CT sucks and so do you! So back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up! smarten up!! I ain't even from Jersey I just party there but if I'm ever in CT for any reason im gunna piss all over your poor excuse for a state.

:lol3: yeah, I'm a preppy jerk off...

Keep talking though, maybe you can make yourselves feel better about living in Jersey.:aright:

Listen you fuckin tool, name some hot spots in CT. I could name about 20 in Jersey off the top of my head. CT is really fuckin lame thats why all the cool people in CT party in NY. Dont play yourself, Go play in the valley, you fuckin herb!!!!