Clubplanet Nightlife Community

could you marry someone that had...???

Guest jroo

could you marry someone that had thier genitaila pierced??  

16 members have voted

1. 1. could you marry someone that had thier genitaila pierced??

• yes
    • no

Originally posted by jroo

im just saying if they had it before you started dating them. i guess its a gross stero type, but ive known a lot of people with them. and they have no problems whipping it out, and showing who ever, boys and girls both whip it out. so basically you'd be marrying someone who was desperate for attention and that has a huge reputation. if any of you have it and have only shown it to boyfriends or girlfriends , let me know. also if you were a girl, would you want him to still have it in when he's 40, or 50. then when he takes it out at the ripe old age of 60 he'll have problems peeing straight for the rest of his life. think about that.

That's a bit different. Someone craving that much attention has some issues.... But why should a piercing be a factor in marrying someone. MArraige is about love, respect...etc. etc... It's removable, 99% of the time, no one would see it, but your partner..... I dunno.... I am probably not the one to ask, I have 3 piercings that are always visible, even though people don't usually notice 2 of them until after meeting me 4 or 5 times.... People are gonna do what they want.....

Originally posted by tastyt

Ummm.... *raises hand* I don't have it anymore, but when I did I can't say I went around waving my pussy in the air for all to see... :blank:

YA THINK?

Sorry man, but this thread is really fucking stupid... even for CP, and that's saying an awful lot...

lmao.

:laugh:

Originally posted by clubkat

personally. . .i think your pals (or the 10 people u know) are attention whores. . .

i dont give a rats ass what modification my partner has. . .i mean y wonder about marrige? how the hell did u get to even having a relationship with them if it bugs u that much :laugh:

:confused:

i agree...

Originally posted by clubkat

personally. . .i think your pals (or the 10 people u know) are attention whores. . .

i dont give a rats ass what modification my partner has. . .i mean y wonder about marrige? how the hell did u get to even having a relationship with them if it bugs u that much :laugh:

:confused:

modifications??~!?~!?~!

:laugh: