Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEWPARTY TO THIT N. JERSey

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vibenj

New party to hit North Jersey sometime in late Feb...

Can't give out too much info yet

but I can say this....

DJ RIDDLER

18+

beautfil lounge/club

3 rooms...

that's all for now kiddies

NOT FOR NOTHING DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY

METRO HAS FRIDAYS LOCKED DOWN

SATURDAYS THERE IS TO MUCH SHIT GOING ON YOU GOT 2 PARTIES THAT ARE UP AND COMING DOING REALLY GOOD TASTE AND CHERRI THEN U HAVE SOUNDGARDEN DEKO AND HUNKABUNKA

JUST LOKING OUT BUT WITH THE RIDDLER YOU WILL DEFINITLEY FLOP HE IS 2 COMMERCIAL

THE RIDDLER IS JUST GOING TO DRAIN YOUR POCKET

THEHOLE IDEA IS GOING TO DRAIN YOUR POCKET THEREISN'T ROOM FOR ANY CLUBS IN NORTH JERSEY

Originally posted by menacenj1982

trewguy is an idiot.

dontu got anythinggood to say every u moron

#1 its a THRUSDAY PARTY U IDIOT and its 18+ unlike metro or taste idiot

#2. YOur boy Mike is a partner in this party

#3. Stop Oding on K and wake up.....idiot

- ;-)

DUDE I HOPE U HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIS PARTY BECOSE I AM GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS EVERY THURSDAY AND TAKE THE MONEY U MAKE AT THE END OF THE NIGHT YOU PUNK

Originally posted by vibenj

New party to hit North Jersey sometime in late Feb...

Can't give out too much info yet

but I can say this....

DJ RIDDLER

18+

beautfil lounge/club

3 rooms...

that's all for now kiddies

NEXT TIME SUBMIT THE DAY OF THE PARTY

TREWGUY is an IDIOT..

Im starting the party and i asked mike to partake in it. Bottom Line u wont get thorugh the red ropes I'll let mike know about that. besides my door guy mike hates u witha paashion. Besides the fact that iwill kick your CORKY loking ass u punk. U iant shit but a 25 year old Drug addict that works for a tree copmany. U got beef come see me opening day. Besides the fact that my door guy will kcik ur ass i will be her to sotmp ur head in.

- DENNIS

PS. its an 18+ party ha no bearing even if it was on friday ore saturda idiot. trher is always room for new aprties beside shte fact we r tryin it out as 18+ but will prob move to 21.

Don't come none wants u there u ugly shit

trewguy is an idiot.

dontu got anythinggood to say every u moron

#1 its a THRUSDAY PARTY U IDIOT and its 18+ unlike metro or taste idiot

#2. YOur boy Mike is a partner in this party

#3. Stop Oding on K and wake up.....idiot

- ;-)

sorry to burst ur bubble hun but Metro is 18+ on Thurs

TREWGUY is an IDIOT..

Im starting the party and i asked mike to partake in it. Bottom Line u wont get thorugh the red ropes I'll let mike know about that. besides my door guy mike hates u witha paashion. Besides the fact that iwill kick your CORKY loking ass u punk. U iant shit but a 25 year old Drug addict that works for a tree copmany. U got beef come see me opening day. Besides the fact that my door guy will kcik ur ass i will be her to sotmp ur head in.

- DENNIS

PS. its an 18+ party ha no bearing even if it was on friday ore saturda idiot. trher is always room for new aprties beside shte fact we r tryin it out as 18+ but will prob move to 21.

A TREE COMPANY THAT MAKES 3 TIMES WHAT YOUR PARENTS MAKE AND IT WILL BE MINE DENNIS I AM DONE I DON'T BICKER BACK AND FORTH BUT I MIGHT TAKE U UP ON WHAT U SAID

yah i hear ya hun..

i was just saying its a 18 becasue he was tlakin about metroon fridays and taste on saturdays which are 21...

hold on i'm lookiongfor a picture ofnthis kid he looks lie corky

90 PERCENTOF CP HAS SEEN ME

TREWGUY is an IDIOT..

- DENNIS

Um, read your first paragraph and tell me why you tell him some guy mike hates him and will kick his ass(twice) while in between you say you'll fight him................

sounds to me like your scared

o god here we go...

MIEK is my door guy. Simply stating mike like most other poepl hate this kid therfor mike will bea thsi ass. However I will be happy to fight you Dave anytime anywhere beause icant stand u.

enough with this childish shit.

U know where ill be come getr me..this fridayo or eugeunes on thursday.

- Dennis

o god here we go...

MIEK is my door guy. Simply stating mike like most other poepl hate this kid therfor mike will bea thsi ass. However I will be happy to fight you Dave anytime anywhere beause icant stand u.

enough with this childish shit.

U know where ill be come getr me..this fridayo or eugeunes on thursday.

- Dennis

Um, first of all learn how to spell it makes it easier to understand......

second of all, not that Dave needs anyone to stand up for him, but I happen to think he is a real nice guy and so do alot of people I know..............Just my opinion...............don't get offended or anything but I think your way out of line......... You come on cp trying to promote and then you start bashing Dave who is pretty well liked on cp........not a good way to help your party

Originally posted by stiffler

Um, first of all learn how to spell it makes it easier to understand......

second of all, not that Dave needs anyone to stand up for him, but I happen to think he is a real nice guy and so do alot of people I know..............Just my opinion...............don't get offended or anything but I think your way out of line......... You come on cp trying to promote and then you start bashing Dave who is pretty well liked on cp........not a good way to help your party

PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE READERS NOT POSTERS AND THERE IS A BIG AFFECT IF CP GIVES A GOOD REPORT ON A CLUB I JUST TALKED TO MY OY MIKE AN HE DON'T EVEN THINK HE IS DOING THE PARTY

you guys must have alot of time to keep bitchin over the internet.

menacenj1982, sorry to say, but riddler is a commercial dj, you guys are going to be paying out of your ass for this guy and he wont even promote for you. basically, having a commercial night will turn into a teen night, and then youll be making shit money and probably will even lose money. just my opinion.

And if you dont like what i said, Don't even bother writing back and trying to act hard to me

Originally posted by djmattreid

you guys must have alot of time to keep bitchin over the internet.

menacenj1982, sorry to say, but riddler is a commercial dj, you guys are going to be paying out of your ass for this guy and he wont even promote for you. basically, having a commercial night will turn into a teen night, and then youll be making shit money and probably will even lose money. just my opinion.

And if you dont like what i said, Don't even bother writing back and trying to act hard to me

your exactly right

thats a very good point.

But obviusly weve lookedat that. Rich as a friend and isnt charigng us an arm and leg. Our cotnract states 5 plus on KTU a week but thats besides the point. Hoesntly I wouldnt have riddler if ew werent paying the price we did. however u did bring up a good point.

- Listen the party hasnt started yet and everyoen is up for there opinion. Nero will be also djing as well as others. We won't stay too commercial.

We are just trying ot put together a good party, hot bitches and the like. comecheck it ou, until then please keep hating to minumum.

- Dennis

until then please keep hating to minumum.

- Dennis

your asking for the all the hating your getting. Do you really think making threats and resorting to name calling on a public message board is a good way to promote a new party. Very unprofessional.