Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review?

chynado11

The good:

Ray Kang (and his partner Freddy) opened with a totally banging set that really got everyone moving and the night off (musically) to a good start. However, they brought it too far "up" and D:Fuse had to start by bringing it down and building up again. Kind of stuttered the night a bit, but it didn't really bother me. D:Fuse was totally on, as usual, and gave us another amazing and incredibly fun set. After seeing him do a 5 hour set in SF, I wish Glow would give him a (much) longer set though. Great afterhours party too.

Really don't care too much for Fleming, but the crowd seem to be enjoying it.

The bad:

As for Glow, IT STILL SUCKS. I'm not sure if anyone on the guest list actually got in using it. I got there a 10:30 and the glist line was down the block and not moving at all. They were checking like one person every few minutes in that line. Hey, it was fvcking cold outside so I got in the pay line and got in in a few minutes (after paying $20, of course). The club was pretty much empty inside, btw. I talked to a bunch of people who were on the glist and was told that they pretty much held the glist line up till 11, closed it, and then made everyone pay. What BS!

The ugly:

I don't even want to go there...

Originally posted by chynado11

hmmmm problems with guestlist? I will check into this..I apologize to anyone that didnt get in free before 11 pm

i knew i should have did it myself :cool:

From what I've been hearing a lot of people said they just held the line till 11 even though the club was empty.