Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...nice seeing all you cp'ers again at metro friday

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by clubangel

Hi Anne Marie!

I had a blast too (for as much as I can remember)..alcohol is bad!!!!

Nice seeing everyone too and meeting a few new people!

:)

the leo had a blackout?lol;)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by clubangel

Hahaha....nah, but I was pretty bad, those damn 24oz. drinks?!?!

:D

more like 64oz double gulps from 711:eek:

Originally posted by missdivinity

...i met soooooo many new people on friday..some who i know i've met before..im just horrible with the whole name-face association..lol...either that or im drunk:tongue:

...and for everyone i did know...i had a blast!!!!:D

it was nice meeting u 2 im sorry about saturday night

nope...i dont think so..i remember meeting nina and piro again...trewguy again...rapture..notallthere for the first time..bonsolid...sandman..ummmm and i cant remember anything else ..but i dont remember you:confused:

Forgot about me and my cigarette. ;)

:D :D :D

nope...i dont think so..i remember meeting nina and piro again...trewguy again...rapture..notallthere for the first time..bonsolid...sandman..ummmm and i cant remember anything else ..but i dont remember you:confused:

I try to meet everyone and have a pretty good memory and dont remember you either.............but I think you spoke to trewguy from my house on saturday............and it was my fault I had no way to get him home, couldnt find keys and the people I was going out with didnt want to drive him to rutherford since we were going to orange

Originally posted by stiffler

I try to meet everyone and have a pretty good memory and dont remember you either.............but I think you spoke to trewguy from my house on saturday............and it was my fault I had no way to get him home, couldnt find keys and the people I was going out with didnt want to drive him to rutherford since we were going to orange

no biggie..i was toooo tired to go out anyway...

Brian..i didnt mention you because i see you EVERYWHERE!!! but thanks for that cigarette;)

and Calebm...im sure once i saw you ..i would remember...its just so hard to hear everyones screen name in there...if i go next friday..re-introduce yourself

Nice meeting ya.... your cool as hell.. anytime

Chris

it was nice to see you too ;)