Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday (1/17) in the Midnight Room @ Exit

Got Trance?

We're throwin our first tranceaddict.com party in the Midnight Room this friday. Everyone is welcome in, simply use the Midnight List at the door to get marked so u can come in. Last week we took the rope down due to the frigid temps but this week it will be back up and hopefully the temp will be as well ;)

If you are a fan of trance music, I def suggest you check this out. The concept behind the night is that for fans of trance, it sucks having to wait till guys like PVD and Tiesto come to town to hear some quality trance out in NYC. Recently ARC is mkaing strides to help that along, but this event is to also show some up and coming talent. DJ X Phactor is on the decks 12-2, for a preview of him, he spins live on Metro Mix Radio on tuesday afternoons, Im sure he'll post the time. Dj Tek is also a great DJ on the decks from 2-4. I will close out the night as long as u guys want to stay.

Boris is on the main with Mr Insane himself A Nero rockin the afterhours-- Dont forget that Midnight List so u can get in the room and finally---dont underestimate the power of body heat :arite:

See everyone friday!

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by hotcheme

i will be there supporting my TAs. :)

dj tek is fantastic! and i haven't seen mike bugout spin in quite a while either...

hope to see a great turnout there.

Thank you for supporting our idea from the very conception. :)

I'll be there. I dunno anyone from TA, but I'm guessing I'll be meeting some? If its cold again, all we have to do is pile in there and feel the body heat like Mike said. I think we can do that, right?

Awesome work on the flyers Larry :).

Originally posted by bebby6919

I'll be there. I dunno anyone from TA, but I'm guessing I'll be meeting some? If its cold again, all we have to do is pile in there and feel the body heat like Mike said. I think we can do that, right?

Awesome work on the flyers Larry :).

you know me! that's one....

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Hey enough draper drama

Want a preview of friday..? X Phactor spinnin live RIGHT NOW

tune in

http://www.metromixradio.com/mmradio128.pls (cable/dsl)

http://www.metromixradio.com/mmradio56.pls (56k modem)

kid is no joke...dont sleep

he'll be spinnin 12-2 on friday in the Midnight Room...use that Midnight List and show some love :D

Mike Bugout

I listened for a little while on and off last week..

I do believe I heard some BREEEEEEEEEEEEEAKSSSSSSSSS!! :D :D