Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R we going to have a Miami Meetup??

I will be there March 20th to the 25th with my two juice head friends ;-) We should have a meetup early in the week. How hard is it to get into the big clubs that week. What kind of contacts do I have to make so we don't have to wait in line foe hours..I run a nightclub in C.T I wonder if I could set something up down there.

I am staying at the Clevlander March 20-25th so anytime everyone wants to meet up they can e-mail me at work, I'm not on Clubnyc that much

Lance.Galassi@wcom.com

Dave is there anything for club owners and promoters going on? I run a club in C.T and want to make alot of contacts on this trip. Also how hard is it going to be to get into the parties? Are the lines out of control?

Originally posted by freshl7freshl7

I will be there March 20th to the 25th with my two juice head friends ;-) We should have a meetup early in the week. How hard is it to get into the big clubs that week. What kind of contacts do I have to make so we don't have to wait in line foe hours..I run a nightclub in C.T I wonder if I could set something up down there.

Definitely Shall have one I'm sure about it.

• 2 years later...

I think thats a great idea as per last year but HARD to organise. It has to be something that does not conflict with A MUST BE AT POOL PARTY etc...hard to do with such diff musical tastes but I would back any effort to make this happen as it would be a very good idea. A lot us do speak but only on the website message board. There were some venues advertised for parties etc maybe it can be organised with those guys for a one off session....

let me be the first to say if any music is goin down loud I wanna be a DJ playing there. Soulful/latino house....na na na na na said it first

lets have a party

You said it brother.....Ideally it should be kinda spontaneous with flyers given out during the week a day or so before the party. Not that I am volunteering but someone with a clubplanet T-shirt can go round giving exclusive flyers for a clubplanet party in and around the beach and street etc. It shuld be for clubplanet members i think but not my call. Nuff respect to those on this thread....

I have mad hookups in MIAMI .. what club do you run?? I may be able to hook you up.

clubpromo@snet.net email for hooks