Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Physical vs Emotional

SPYGIRL3

If one person gives you what you want physically and another gives you what you want emtionally...... At times each can give you both, what do you do? Do you leave things as are or do leave all together and hope that you'll find one person who does everything for you.....:confused:

Originally posted by gmccookny

You can eat each one at a time, but you KNOW how much better they are together :D :D

I think once someone has experienced someone who can offer both emotional and physical satisfaction, you wouldn't want to go back to just having one or the other ...

They are definitely better together, that feeling is like no other:bounce:

i find myself with this decision all the time

one guy will have the looks

another guy will have the personality

its tough because sometimes i wonder if my search for someone who has all of the qualities i want is rather impossible

i have tried dating more then one guy at a time

however once i become intimate with one i feel guilty and kind of forced to drop the others

well to answer the question i really dont know which is better

Originally posted by nympho69

i find myself with this decision all the time

one guy will have the looks

another guy will have the personality

its tough because sometimes i wonder if my search for someone who has all of the qualities i want is rather impossible

i have tried dating more then one guy at a time

however once i become intimate with one i feel guilty and kind of forced to drop the others

well to answer the question i really dont know which is better

I get both from each, but not to the same extent. With one there is past to work off, so it's kinda like falling into a similar pattern, but with new rules.....If that makes sense. The other is still evolving into whatever it's gonna be, but it's on a whole completely different level. I don't know how to explain the difference...

Originally posted by sassa

i would not lead both of them on and try to find someone who can give you all this...and there HAS to be someone out there who is ideal for all of us..at least that's what i keep telling myself.

No one is leading anyone any where. Everything is up front and in the open. At one time each was the ONE person that did both, somehow, it's now spilt between the two. I do believe there is one person out there to make us happier and help fill those those little spaces in our life.....

i've been in this situation and maybe it's me but a guy who can't fulfil me as much sexually just sorta seems less attractive...thats a huge deal and after awhile its sorta something you should know and you don't wanna go through all the hassle of learning or teaching with some guy...and mostly some people are just scared to let their emotions come out right away but eventually people become more senstive and open in a relationship and let their guard down...i dunno through liking two guys at once is tough but honestly one of them will begin to appear more appealing to you, it just happens that way...good luck...

Originally posted by snarfgirl22

i've been in this situation and maybe it's me but a guy who can't fulfil me as much sexually just sorta seems less attractive...thats a huge deal and after awhile its sorta something you should know and you don't wanna go through all the hassle of learning or teaching with some guy...and mostly some people are just scared to let their emotions come out right away but eventually people become more senstive and open in a relationship and let their guard down...i dunno through liking two guys at once is tough but honestly one of them will begin to appear more appealing to you, it just happens that way...good luck...

I completey understand what you are saying. I wish I could explain this better, but unfortunately I can't. I dunno......:blown: It work itself out one way or another....:idea: