Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome "Iron Brother"...njbigtime....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by siciliagirl

chris eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef!!!

finally, you signed on thanks to njstacked aka i'll blast youf....yay...now you gotta help me find this calebc#$& and BEAT him

I got yo back girlie,

even though you're a wierdo!!!!

WTF at scheppe's???

Originally posted by donkeyboy

I too have had the pleasure of meeting NJBIGTIME> NJSTACKED was being modest. This individual is one of a kind. Most people at first impression believe they are shaking the hand of not a human, but one giant muscle. Quit the intimidating figure. Stacked saying that he sports some serious guns is an understatement. First of all the his neck, nonexistent, it is one giant muscle. His traps have somehow molded into one. He can no longer bend his neck to look down, due to the fussion of muscle he needs to bend his entire waste. Now back to the biceps. I wouldnt call them bicepts but giant wings. If youve ever seen an eagle open up his wings when sitting on tree you can then understand the concept. When NJBIGTIME is asked to flex his biceps they seem to enlarge to a point where if there is a big enough gust of wind he may just take off and soar the like the eagle he appears to be. This is unheard of. He's in his bulking stage right now preparing for summer. He is not human but a specimen. If any of you have the opportunity or pure luck of seeing him, take advantage because there's nothing else like it out there.

If I didn't know any better, I would think you were wiping your mouth as this guy was zipping up his pants.

Do yourself a favor, let the chicks stick with compliment the men.

Guys don't let guys compliment other guys!

:nono:

Originally posted by njbigtime

And Sicliagirl.....................we both know nodody will ever be better than you!............... And of course honey, you snap your fingers and point and this guy is dead! And btw Stardo is one hot piece of ass.

i prefer the word hiney please.:tongue:

bring steve out this weekend to he needs some fresh air

Thanks Stardo who is better than you??????????? Stiffler I believe your name was stickey32, but i dont know for sure. BTW stickey, i had some more ideas and thoughts about what we were talking about. Get my number from stardo and call me this week.

ah, yes...................I am swamped at work and also have some major probs to deal with, so when everything clears up ill get back to ya

And Sicliagirl.....................we both know nodody will ever be better than you!............... And of course honey, you snap your fingers and point and this guy is dead! And btw Stardo is one hot piece of ass.

NOT ONLY IS STARDO 1 HOT PEICE OF HINEY , HERE PERSONALITY IS GOLDEN

SHE ALSO HAS NATURAL BEUTY BECOUSE SHE LOOKS GOOD IN THE MORNING AFTER A ROUGH NITE ( AND NO SHE WASN'T LEAVING MY HOUSE)

I DONT WANT ANYONE TO THINK THE WRONG THING BY MY MORNING C

Originally posted by trewguy

NOT ONLY IS STARDO 1 HOT PEICE OF HINEY , HERE PERSONALITY IS GOLDEN

SHE ALSO HAS NATURAL BEUTY BECOUSE SHE LOOKS GOOD IN THE MORNING AFTER A ROUGH NITE ( AND NO SHE WASN'T LEAVING MY HOUSE)

I DONT WANT ANYONE TO THINK THE WRONG THING BY MY MORNING C

Yeah.......it was my house.............and no, it wasnt like that..............shes my friend and needed a place to stay without driving home all f'd up..................

Stiffler...my friend those names go back to the old days on Elitefitness.com.......The ironic thing is both The Bigtime and myself are named Chris...Anyway, he tells me you are checking out the elite boards...there is a ton of great info and serious guys on there.....As I am writing this the nut bag called to tell me he had the sickest pump in the gym...We are both nuts....ask him about how Senior year in College he made signs and put them in his cabinets that said "Go to bed you fat fuck, you dont need to eat" He also had a poster of some exotic island and had a Tempts Countdown on it....not to mention the sign in his room that said "White bread is the Devil" the kid is nuts and I definatly fuel his fire....I am hoping he reflects back on our Spring Breaks and tell you the stories...they were fucking absurd....See ya this weekend....

He is a great guy, me and him hit it off the first time we met at Allan and Christinas wedding(mangeled) afterhours............ If I can muster up the ability to get serious enough, hopefully he is going to help me put on some serious weight that wont go away after the summer...........I always had a prob stickin to it cause I get so raped up in work(countless hours).............and I constantly look for the quick way that usually disappears fast. He really seems to know what he is talking about nutrition wise and hopefully I'll listen to his advise..............I actually joined Elite when he was at my house and at the same time he joined Clubplanet, but I have no idea where to post on that site. It is not designed like this one(as far as by state)...........so I was clueless