Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get HomeGrown UP this Saturday 1/18!

This is gonna be one hell of a party! See your asses there.

This Saturday, the 18th, is our special event upstairs at Leopard Lounge, featuring some of our standout guests from the inception of the party. We'll be covering breaks, house, progressive, tech-house, and techno over the course of the night, looking to appeal to a wide variety of tastes. If you are unable to make it out during the week, this is a great chance to show your love for Homegrown and for the local DJs who are working hard in this town to bring the beats to the people. Hope to see you there!

DJs:

Shady J 9pm – 10pm

George Calle 10pm – 11:30pm

Anthony Velarde 11:30pm – 1am

Zoran Perkov 1am – 2:30am

Agent Orange 2:30am – 4am

21+

DJs start at 9pm and go until 4am

Door: FREE.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1228667

Originally posted by djwrecknyc

..might just be there to witness Shaady's one hr of breaks. Agent Orange needs to play out more often. I'll have a demo ready for you guys. :aright:

breaks at 9 pm? i might come down for this. i was going to go to bed early to rest for football but i guess i could make an appearance for a few hours....

marci, you better come this time!

Originally posted by hotcheme

breaks at 9 pm? i might come down for this. i was going to go to bed early to rest for football but i guess i could make an appearance for a few hours....

Shady J has thrown down some very impressive breaks sets for us before (becoming slightly more Howellsesque every time) and I am sure he will bring the same this weekend. Can't wait!

Originally posted by hotcheme

I'll try my damnest....If anything, I'll be there around 12 or 1 the earliest.... :half: