Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love shrooms.... My tripping exp

I would say this would some up the level i was at. Because i took like 7 of them.

Level 5

Total loss of visual connection with reality. The senses cease to function in the normal way. Total loss of ego. Merging with space, other objects, or the universe. The loss of reality becomes so severe that it defies explanation. This level is different in that the actual universe within which things are normally perceived, ceases to exist! Satori enlightenment (and other such labels).

The last time i did them was defiantly one of the best trips i have ever had. I was sitting there and the couch seemed like it was 100 times bigger then what it was .. Then i went outside and the trees seemed that they where reaching down towards me and the bark was all worming around like it was alive they seemed to be grunting... weird shit. Everything outside seemed to be nuts i felt fucking awesome like the air was jsut so crisp and i could taste the color of the leaves hahahah so then i headed to my xbox in my room... Played house of the dead with my light gun.. I cant even describe how awesome this was . I was there that's about all. Then my friend Scott picked me up in his jeep and we went driving on the parkway i was tripping so hard at this point that i felt like was out of my fucking body ....totally nuts.. As we drove i looked at the cars on the road.. I realized how crazy and far we have come with technology and cars... then before I knew it i realized i was in the future and i felt like i was flying .. If you saw minority repot i felt exactly like i was in the car scene it was so incerdivble i get all excited jsut thinkoing about it!!.

All and all i gotta say shrooms are the best drug i have ever done and doing them is like a vaction from myself and from life. I feel more refreshed the day after i do them then i do when i get home from a tropical vacation!!

Originally posted by notallthere

I would say this would some up the level i was at. Because i took like 7 of them.

Level 5

Total loss of visual connection with reality. The senses cease to function in the normal way. Total loss of ego. Merging with space, other objects, or the universe. The loss of reality becomes so severe that it defies explanation. This level is different in that the actual universe within which things are normally perceived, ceases to exist! Satori enlightenment (and other such labels).

The last time i did them was defiantly one of the best trips i have ever had. I was sitting there and the couch seemed like it was 100 times bigger then what it was .. Then i went outside and the trees seemed that they where reaching down towards me and the bark was all worming around like it was alive they seemed to be grunting... weird shit. Everything outside seemed to be nuts i felt fucking awesome like the air was jsut so crisp and i could taste the color of the leaves hahahah so then i headed to my xbox in my room... Played house of the dead with my light gun.. I cant even describe how awesome this was . I was there that's about all. Then my friend Scott picked me up in his jeep and we went driving on the parkway i was tripping so hard at this point that i felt like was out of my fucking body ....totally nuts.. As we drove i looked at the cars on the road.. I realized how crazy and far we have come with technology and cars... then before I knew it i realized i was in the future and i felt like i was flying .. If you saw minority repot i felt exactly like i was in the car scene it was so incerdivble i get all excited jsut thinkoing about it!!.

All and all i gotta say shrooms are the best drug i have ever done and doing them is like a vaction from myself and from life. I feel more refreshed the day after i do them then i do when i get home from a tropical vacation!!

You think you're world was fucked up......

Take a pill 1st then the shrooms..... buckle your seatbelt. 1 way ticket to lala land.

My friend told me this BTW cause I dont do drugs

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by carguy19

Take a pill 1st then the shrooms..... buckle your seatbelt. 1 way ticket to lala land.

Hippi-flippin................

acid and e.........candy-flippin

both fucked up experiences:drunk: :goofy:

Guest hotshit

can anybody get acid anymore? Around my way it disappeared like 6 years ago. My favorite was kalidiscope's. One guy used to lick sheets and he got so fucked up he thought he was giving birth to a baby alien, it was a disturbing expierence

All and all i gotta say shrooms are the best drug i have ever done and doing them is like a vaction from myself and from life. I feel more refreshed the day after i do them then i do when i get home from a tropical vacation

A- freakin' Men to that........................

Great time to do them, there everywhere. I can't seem to get away from them.................

Originally posted by carguy19

do that and then a bump...;)

but as far as shrooms are concerned I love them. I will never eat a paper again, but I will eat shrooms any time and where. well except at work. the best is Mushroom Chocolate. Nothing better then that...:D