Clubplanet Nightlife Community

College graduate rollcall

xj8...I worked for Goldman last year in their Trader training Analyst Program...wanted to be placed on Nasdaq...but was placed on AMEX STOCK EXCHANGE TRADING OPTIONS...Encountered a huge mistake...Boss jumped out a window and I left Goldman...This was back in July...right after the Russell 2000-Rebalancing...Left and went to a hedge fund...Goldman was the bomb...sick bonuses!

Mr.Diezel...Jigga please...G-burg would have destroyed you...

SkippyD....St.Laurence guy...we played you my last two years...and I think we shut you out 60-0...Nice try..pal...Your school was like 10mins from Canada...A good friend of mine is a Bodybuilder from your school...Jeff Bevaqua....know him?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SkippyD....St.Laurence guy...we played you my last two years...and I think we shut you out 60-0...Nice try..pal...Your school was like 10mins from Canada...A good friend of mine is a Bodybuilder from your school...Jeff Bevaqua....know him?

If it was 60-0...well...we always sucked in football...it was a hockey college..Div 1

Not sure I know Jeff Bevaqua...what year was he?

Originally posted by NJstacked

xj8...I worked for Goldman last year in their Trader training Analyst Program...wanted to be placed on Nasdaq...but was placed on AMEX STOCK EXCHANGE TRADING OPTIONS...Encountered a huge mistake...Boss jumped out a window and I left Goldman...This was back in July...right after the Russell 2000-Rebalancing...Left and went to a hedge fund...Goldman was the bomb...sick bonuses!

Mr.Diezel...Jigga please...G-burg would have destroyed you...

stacked...stacked....stacked........I can argue about football for days.....funny you mentioned the russell rebalancing......I daytrade and killed it that day......cant wait for this years (june i think)......wacky shit happens bro.......

Who do you trade with? Check out TWW...look at the Chart on Russell Day...and you can understand why my boss killed himself..Somehow we thought there was 7,000,000 shares to buy on the close which we thought there was the other side to but in reality there was no no other side...We sold the stock down like 50 cents bought stock around $0.25 and then the next day opened it up $0.40 higher...Talk about huge violation and jail time....I was expunged from the situation and....went to Options market Making instead...

I am addicted to the markets...

mark.. baseball eh??

i walked on for GW and quit 2 weeks later. i decided i wanted to sleep instead and our team sucked anyway.

ou.. another biology champ on the board huh? were u pre-med or just in it for the love of info on cell bio like myself

if i played the same position as him, he probably wouldn't remember me.. that's how long i was there for.

and the guy that doniated all the money for our athletic program vouched to only give the money if there was never a football team at our school cuz his son died playin the game.. otherwise i woulda gladly played for them.

i had a couple friends who played at hopkins and g-town. u guys play them?