Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston to WMC

phunknjunk

What up peeps- looking to get my digits up on my posts- so this is it-- looking to make some connex with Beantown bombers headed down to Miami. I've got all reservations made and registered as a delegate as well, looking for inside info and schedules for the extravaganza.

I'll be meeting up with several cats from the U.S. as well as U.K.

and hope to get some more cats within the circle of partying.

Be back at ya.......................Peace

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think youll get a flight from boston to miami during the wmc dates for that price.

i just booked my flight last night and im glad i did. all the good shit is going quick. i got a pretty decent flight, but have to make a stop on the way back.

AA is the only airline that is direct and there are no good direct flights left. the ones that are are $350+. the other airlines keep changing their prices around which means things are movin fast. if you are going i suggest booking NOW.

hotels are no exsistenet in the below $200 a night range in the immediate area. so if you dont have one of those either you may be spending some extra $$ on cabs.

Originally posted by teamj5

i just booked my flight last night and im glad i did. all the good shit is going quick. i got a pretty decent flight, but have to make a stop on the way back.

hullo :D I'm curious... how much was your flight? If you don't mind telling me...

I can't find anything out of DC under $275 that doesn't take me north first!

I'm booking today....

$273.50. If I didnt procrastinate, I could have gotten it for a whopping $247 so its not all that bad.

If you fly american and leave the 23rd at 9am we will be on the same flight ! Cause dca is where my connection is.

damn, why do you have to be such an early bird? :( I was going to leave around 3:00 pm on Sunday the 23rd... it gets me home at 5:30 pm :aright: I'll think about it *lol*

when do you get there?

cause if i left later it would have cost me a few hundred dollars more :(

the down flight is direct which i really wanted. get in at noon :)

the only other econimcal option out of boston was united and after flying them to L.A. I wont bother with them again.

cause if i left later it would have cost me a few hundred dollars more :(

the down flight is direct which i really wanted. get in at noon :)

the only other econimcal option out of boston was united and after flying them to L.A. I wont bother with them again.

yeah the flights are wacky, I check into flying to FLL which is usually cheaper and it shot my price up $200. WTF? LOL Anyhow, I get in on the 16th. are you going early at all?

Originally posted by vicman

:laugh: :laugh:

anyway, just booked my hotel. now time to book that amtrak ticket. :eek:

Why are you training it? Do you have frequent-rider miles form work or something? Just curious... I know trains usually are just as expensive, and the ride down to Florida must be at least 15 hours, no?

WMC is looking less and less likely, and to be frank, I'm ok with that.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Why are you training it? Do you have frequent-rider miles form work or something? Just curious... I know trains usually are just as expensive, and the ride down to Florida must be at least 15 hours, no?

Sure thing Frank

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

fuck no man, why do you think i put ----> :eek: next to it? no way in hell would i train it. i would have to leave from Lorton VA on the autotrain and it would take me 30hrs to get there.

we'll send you pics from WMC and let you see what your missing, then you wont be so Ok with it. like oics of me making out with dj rap, pics of me making out with sheila storms :eek:

Originally posted by vicman

fuck no man, why do you think i put ----> :eek: next to it? no way in hell would i train it. i would have to leave from Lorton VA on the autotrain and it would take me 30hrs to get there.

we'll send you pics from WMC and let you see what your missing, then you wont be so Ok with it. like oics of me making out with dj rap, pics of me making out with sheila storms :eek:

Ahhh, I see. You were using "humor" there. Got it.

If you send me pictures of you making out with DJ Rap @ WMC, I'll send you one of teamj5 making out with Danny Howells @ Arc. That way we'll be even, right?