Boston to WMC

phunknjunk

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

He's not kidding ;)

Speaking of soulseek, you fools should download the Stacey Pullen set I have and Fabric 6 if you don't have it already.

Vic, I've been taking your stuff like a maniac, thanks for all of it! :D

WTF! I just realized that I didn't get any of the cd's I was promised on Friday night :mad:

Originally posted by whadupg

WTF! I just realized that I didn't get any of the cd's I was promised on Friday night :mad:

typical meathead, he's been DL stuff non-stop for a whole week now from my machine and he cant even burn it for his buddies. the problem is that he keeps on uploading nasty shit to my computer.

btw, i just got a steve lawler set from club zouk in singapore, kinda gave it a listen during my lunch break and its pretty good.

i still havent gon into that folder that meathead speaks about, the "j5" files.

Originally posted by vicman

typical meathead, he's been DL stuff non-stop for a whole week now from my machine and he cant even burn it for his buddies. the problem is that he keeps on uploading nasty shit to my computer.

btw, i just got a steve lawler set from club zouk in singapore, kinda gave it a listen during my lunch break and its pretty good.

i still havent gon into that folder that meathead speaks about, the "j5" files.

You've got it all wrong there vic. I was burning CDs left and right on Friday. I know I gave some to dg19, I think I burned some for Jess, and I definitely burned a couple of Tom (flavanugz), and I would've definitely burned some for g IF SHE ASKED :tongue: and even if she didn't, she could've just grabbed some!

Looking forward to hearing the Lawler set. I got my hands on that 4 hour set Live from The End a day or two ago. Very, very good stuff...

That folder is worth its weight in gold....

You've got it all wrong there vic. I was burning CDs left and right on Friday. I know I gave some to dg19, I think I burned some for Jess, and I definitely burned a couple of Tom (flavanugz), and I would've definitely burned some for g IF SHE ASKED :tongue: and even if she didn't, she could've just grabbed some!

Looking forward to hearing the Lawler set. I got my hands on that 4 hour set Live from The End a day or two ago. Very, very good stuff...

haha no you didnt! we went up to burn some got a lil distracted:smoke: and them miss DG passed out on the couch haha so i still want CDs :( what ya doin rest of the week

haha - we both know the truth punk! :tongue:

Originally posted by whadupg

Nevermind nyis - flavanugs still gets the :tongue: though

please whadupg, realize that all this good stuff that meathead is getting is from me, so in essence i am the one with good taste with music and other things, not meathead. :D

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

haha no you didnt! we went up to burn some got a lil distracted:smoke: and them miss DG passed out on the couch haha so i still want CDs :( what ya doin rest of the week

That party was just a constant distraction for me. Between making sure no one woke up the family of Irish immigrants next door, to enteraining the kid that showed up from my work, to entertaining with the hookah, I was constantly distracted by something!

So, did anyone get any CDs I burned??? Jess??? I'm pretty positive I burned her the Danny Howells comp at least.

I take vic's good taste and expand on it tenfold. My best stuff comes from 'sources unknown'....

( and those with Enrique Iglesias songs on their computer are not allowed to talk about good taste :tongue: )

I will be raping that set tonight thank you:aright:

I take vic's good taste and expand on it tenfold. My best stuff comes from 'sources unknown'....

( and those with Enrique Iglesias songs on their computer are not allowed to talk about good taste :tongue: )

that is so not true. what you have, i got.

and is the 4hr set from Lawler from The End the one that was on the link from the GU site? becuase there is another set from him from there all over.

and is the 4hr set from Lawler from The End the one that was on the link from the GU site? becuase there is another set from him from there all over.

I'm not sure actually. I just downloaded it and haven't had a chance to listen yet. I'll keep you posted (so to speak).

I've got lots and lots of good stuff that vic has had no hand in. Check out the Funk D'Void set I've got (I may have more than one by now), also the H-Foundation Essential Mix is outstanding.

I thieved Thievery Corporation's newest from you last night... looking forward to giving that a listen sometime soon.

What does this mean??:confused:

Groovefire gets small but dope Friday night WMC event in South Beach.

Full details to come, didn't really want to let the cat out of the bag quite yet, but no one other than you freaks will read down this deep into this thread anyway.

So, there's even a bit more incentive to come. :)

Originally posted by groovefire

Full details to come, didn't really want to let the cat out of the bag quite yet, but no one other than you freaks will read down this deep into this thread anyway.

congrats on whatever it may be, now work on it being 19+ HHAAHHA;)

thats the same night of PvD @ Space, if there is no timing issue with that, I'll definitley go check it out.

(yup, ignoring the freaks part)

Hey Congrats! That's very cool! :D :D Just when I was coming to grips with not going too - @%! Pleaese, just keep it coming....:tongue: