Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im Starting to hate when a girl says....

siceone

Originally posted by glowdancer

reply with,

because every time i consider commiting myself to a woman

she makes a dumb ass comment like that one

and i realize women are only good for sex

HA! i like that :hat:

i´ll give you some more cool stuff you can use (note this is all obviously playful and flirty). it real fun when you get real play-fight about this, whoever comes up with the best comebacks wins :)

HER: what do you do in your free time?

ME: leaning in, whispering in her ear "i give women pleasure... if they desire it". lean back, grin :tongue:

guys, here is how to truly handle the boyfriend objection (all of this VERY playful in delivery) ;)

(after meeting her 10 minutes ago)

HER: you know i have a boyfriend right?

ME: that´s good, it gives you something to do when i´m not around

HER: well, i don't think my boyfriend would be happy if i was seeing someone else.

ME: i have no response to that. tell you what... i will make you my favorite girlfriend.

HER: (laughing) um, are you deaf? i have a boyfriend.

ME: please speak english. i don't understand that last phrase...

HER: haha, you don't even know me.

ME: (smile, wink) ah yes... but i know what I like. And i am used to winning.

HER: not this time...

ME: (pouting) no? so tell me, (girlsname), are you my sweetie? (big smile)

HER: (laughing) no! go away!

ME: do you want to see me again?

HER: i can't! boyfriend, remember?

ME: that's not what i asked. do you want to see me again?

HER: Maybe.

ME: give me your number.

HER: (laughing) no! you are a bad man!

ME: how can you be my favorite girlfriend if i don't even have your number?

HER: I will give you my cell. i never have it on, but you can leave me a message. Do you have a pen?

happened exactly like that a few weeks ago with a fingerlickin goodlooking girl :)

Originally posted by somebitch

:rolleyes::laugh2:

exactly the reaction i usually get, it´s so funny playing around like that :laugh:

btw somebitch, i dunno, i´ve never seen a pic of you, but i somehow imagine you to look like one of the powerpuff girls, i dunno how i got this image in my head... whatever :laugh:

Originally posted by tastey

exactly the reaction i usually get, it´s so funny playing around like that :laugh:

btw somebitch, i dunno, i´ve never seen a pic of you, but i somehow imagine you to look like one of the powerpuff girls, i dunno how i got this image in my head... whatever :laugh:

I know you have been on this board for a while and I am surprised I haven't said this but...

you are wierd

Originally posted by tastey

there are pics of me floating around. there is one on the sticky pic thread on the bump forum (toward the end)... ;)

how about a pic of you??

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

exactly!! i was just gonna say that...there is nothing more annoying than when a guy says that--like he is being all clever and cute or something??? PUH-LEAZE! :rolleyes:

opps.. i was just about to rip on you, cuz i thought you were marci, but i changed my statement.

Originally posted by somebitch

there are pics of me floating around. there is one on the sticky pic thread on the bump forum (toward the end)... ;)

how about a pic of you??

interesting :)! i pictured you to be older too... i wonder, can you put a :) on your face? a smile says you a lot about a person...

you want a pic of me send me a pm containing an email adress of you, i´ll send some over to you