Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gym crowd...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

i just got hit with a $300 phone bill because of nutley,la jolla,binghampton,and philly... so why dont you get off your lazy ass and call me...

lol...are u home? i'm dreading those cockamamie busy signals you like to rock...

im not sure if this goes for all gyms however at the one i attend, it seems the evening crowd is the best looking crowd... morning, and afternoon crowd really doesnt do anything for me... same at yours???

on an earlier post u were whining about ugly people on the train, and now on this post youre whining about ugly people in the gym.....whats make u think youre so hot looking????

dont mean to come off as confrontational, but your attitude seems very snobby.

Originally posted by petp

on an earlier post u were whining about ugly people on the train, and now on this post youre whining about ugly people in the gym.....whats make u think youre so hot looking????

dont mean to come off as confrontational, but your attitude seems very snobby.

on both counts i am on the ugly train, and i am during the ugly time at the gym... i never said i was good looking... however this is the sexboard correct? i can talk about sexy looking ppl here cant i??? and i m not whining about shit... just making a comment that i noticed that theres a better looking demographic in certain areas...

not towards you just in general:

everyone seems so damn hostile lately??? depression? regression? repressed anger? jealousy? hate? wtf is going around these days? and im not speaking strictly about cp, just in general...

Originally posted by somebitch

aww. we have to party one of these days. i have been around but havent been going out much. i am an old lady... r u upstate or in wackchester?

Im Upstate right now but I will be back down soon we will definately go out... thirsty turtle maybe heheheheh

Originally posted by siceone

open but you don't deadlift 405 staring at some girls ass

that might be true... however you stop in between, you drink water... you catch your breathe... you look around... shit... even when im speeding on the highway... i can see what cars are around me... i dont have to stare, i dont even have to look, however i can glance and i see...

(i dont care if youre deadlifting 5lbs or lifting a deadbody... an attractive woman walks past you ,you fuckin notice...)

Originally posted by spragga25

I see where siceone is coming from with this....when I'm at the gym, I concentrate on the workout at hand - with zero distractions.

Makes for a very optimal workout!

concentrate... however some of the biggest body builders arent that bright... so not much concentration is neccessary... (and i highly doubt either of you look anything like them under your clothes)...

that might be true... however you stop in between, you drink water... you catch your breathe... you look around... shit... even when im speeding on the highway... i can see what cars are around me... i dont have to stare, i dont even have to look, however i can glance and i see...

(i dont care if youre deadlifting 5lbs or lifting a deadbody... an attractive woman walks past you ,you fuckin notice...)

seriously I don't until my last set Im all business

and usually Im so effin tired if you talk to me I'll try to rip your face off

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: i like dealing with uglies because there is no weird tension... i couldnt be at the gym trying to think about what the cutie across the room thinks of my ass or whatever, it wouldnt be productive.

oh even worse is if u start having naughty thoughts about someone and u r like dripping in your pants and trying to do something.. thank god everyone i work with is an ugly.